WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

38 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

But please, JiF.  Continue on your tirade to prove that Crusher is lying scum and I'm worthless scum.  Me and him are totally in the middle of a gambit out in the open right now. 

don't forget me I'm on your team and I'm an idiot as well :)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I'm following the rules I was given. You are the one trying to spin it and trying to get me to say something I shouldn't. Leelou is not town. That's why she is not telling us why she couldn't be lynched. If she was town she would have told us. You ever play this game before? 

Crusher and 80 singing the same type of crytpic sh*t.. both scum? YAS

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

DPR's rule that no one could reveal what they got is probably what made it possible to still maintain balance.  It caused a scenario where now people are tinfoiling Crusher as scum. 

My argument that scum is loaded isn't fear mongering.  It's very likely to be true.  We all know for sure that Zander, upon death, would have 3 different powers sent out to townies, either by him or by DPR.  Scum had to get some cool stuff too.  Like, say, 1X unlynchable perhaps?

It's not tin foiling anything when you have a role that says someone is lying.

You've been fear mongering for pages. 

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Crusher is lying. 

It hurts my heart because he's my muffin top but he's lying.

I'm the town voyeur.  Each night, I get to choose a player and I get to go all peeping tom on them and see what actions were performed on them.

First night I picked Nyn and she was all by her lonesome. I wont say what she was wearing or wasnt wearing or what see was doing to herself but she was alone.

Last night, I picked Crusher.  I got to get all creepy and peek in on my muffin top and it was sexy as hell but unfortunately, nobody visited Crusher.  Which means, he did not receive a gift from Zander. 

ugh.. i agree with your conclusion but not how you got there..

Zandie died yesterday, how would he have visited crusher last night?

Boom.  Randomized.  Not given out by Zander, randomized.

So unless DPR was going to tell JiF that HE visited Crusher, JiF's claim here about Crusher lying is worthless. 

Yeah, I totally didnt clarify things before making this play. lmfao

But please, JiF.  Continue on your tirade to prove that Crusher is lying scum and I'm worthless scum.  Me and him are totally in the middle of a gambit out in the open right now. 

You being worthless is the biggest duh in the history of duh's. 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I'm not going to go into my PM conversation with the mod but you dont think I clarified this stuff before making this play? 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Just reading back because I cant believe how stupid this ******* game is...

Zander specifically said that ONLY town would receive gifts.

yes, which is why i advocated killing him. But it doesn't mean it didn't trigger something for scum too? Otherwise, overpowered?

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm not going to go into my PM conversation with the mod but you dont think I clarified this stuff before making this play? 

you seem like you are shooting from the hip here and your brains are usually focused on cock so no I wouldn't assume you thought of this..

I'm willing to believe that you did however

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

Normally i would advocate for just killing leelou to get some sense here but If wrong it could be game over and my gut is screaming this is 80/crusher play here of some sort

No your gut is screaming, "Im empty, I need some meat, you hippie fucktard."

42 minutes ago, CTM said:

how can you agree with a conclusion when your saying Zander died yesterday ? And JIF's conclusion is that crusher is lying 

Its obvious DPR gave out the roles as Zander stated upon his lynching so we have 5 pages of nonsense trying to bring that crap in a different direction and that Crusher was lying ?

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, CTM said:

you seem like you are shooting from the hip here and your brains are usually focused on cock so no I wouldn't assume you thought of this..

I'm willing to believe that you did however

I dont see how you could think that, I had very a specific agenda with those questions to my muffin top.  I was clearly thinking this through.  I wasnt around for day break and didnt have a chance to ask these questions during the speed mislynch.  Knowing I might not survive the night, I knew I had to start asking these questions now and made sure I knew what I was doing before going down this path.

lol what JiF? So you're still sticking to the "Crusher is lying" thing even though it just got proven wrong?

Good luck with that.

How did it get proven wrong?  Did I miss something? 

So yeah, I'm going with this because I dont understand my role if I'm wrong even though I've asked a bunch of questions around it's mechanics.  I honestly didnt think it was a great role but now I get how it's beneficial. 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

yes, which is why i advocated killing him. But it doesn't mean it didn't trigger something for scum too? Otherwise, overpowered?

I guess it could.  But why would DPR keep that information from Zander?  Wouldnt it be basically bastard modding to not tell him that scum got gifts too?  And I dont see any reason why Zander wouldnt have told us that part if that was explained to him.  We could have weighed the benefits, obviously.  For example, if scum got gifts for lynching him with the town, I'd take a MCT over that all day.  Hence why I specifically asked him that question and we supposedly waited on the answer. 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Normally i would advocate for just killing leelou to get some sense here but If wrong it could be game over and my gut is screaming this is 80/crusher play here of some sort

Your gut is screaming it and my role is telling me Crusher is lying unless DPR is just ******* with us all. 

37 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

how can you agree with a conclusion when your saying Zander died yesterday ? And JIF's conclusion is that crusher is lying 

Its obvious DPR gave out the roles as Zander stated upon his lynching so we have 5 pages of nonsense trying to bring that crap in a different direction and that Crusher was lying ?

Because my role says that Crusher didnt receive anything. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Because my role says that Crusher didnt receive anything. 

wait a minute you said earlier he was lying because you claim he was not visited now your saying he didn't receive anything ? Now who is not being specific ? 

The way I see your role you look at Crusher at night and DPR tells you who visited him how does that have anything to do with what Crusher received since we know the MOD gave out the 3 items upon Zanders death.

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiF said:

All you had to do was say yes or no, mt.  "If" didnt really fit in that sentence.  Sorry.  Still <3. 

Im sorry sweet one. Because mafia is all about answering yes no questions to players you dont know their alignment. . . Why would I answer a question that would let scum allow scum to narrow down the people that may now have power roles. Sorry I messed up your plan.. It was really clever and cute though honey. So thought out so cerebral.

Also JIF I understand your stance.... all joking aside ...but your claiming no one visited Crush so therefore there's no way he could have received a role. I think its obvious the Mod gave out the role after Zanders death which punches holes in your theory since the mod is not in the game hes not going to show up in your voyeur