WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

27 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Dude I'm gonna be real with you, it sounds like you're just making sh*t up as you go and trying to be as vague and as confusing as you possibly can to leave yourself wiggle room while you get grilled. Nothing you're saying makes any sense.

Ok so you're vanilla after the investigation. Cool. But that still doesn't account for how you got it.

It seemed like you were trying to imply it came from Zander but when questioned you wouldn't give a clear answer and finally you said no you earned it from some trigger that is part of your role.

yes this + 80 derp has been supporting him, oh he needs to be vague cause dpr, 5 minutes after claiming crusher is legit because nobody countered him

80/crusher and i'm not sure who

1 minute ago, CTM said:

yes this + 80 derp has been supporting him, oh he needs to be vague cause dpr, 5 minutes after claiming crusher is legit because nobody countered him

80/crusher and i'm not sure who

Gun to head I would say 80/Crusher/Leelou, with Smash being the village idiot.

Lynch immunity has been known to go for both sides but it is usually a scum role imo and Leelou doesn't seem all that interested in capitalizing on her good fortune and trying to figure out who on her train is scum.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Gun to head I would say 80/Crusher/Leelou, with Smash being the village idiot.

Lynch immunity has been known to go for both sides but it is usually a scum role imo and Leelou doesn't seem all that interested in capitalizing on her good fortune and trying to figure out who on her train is scum.

Agreed, but risky gambit knowing a vig is in the game, no?

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Agreed, but risky gambit knowing a vig is in the game, no?

Maybe, maybe not. They knew Hess already shot and could assume he was one shot vig.

Zander may have given out another shot I think but I think their plan was to redirect that shot onto Leelou tonight.

Idk...I don't want to make scums plans for them but it feels to me like Leelou was thrown under the bus to advance her team and that feeling is only reinforced by her actions since the lynch.

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

So why I don't like mafia sometimes is the whole night thing. It's too long and boring. And there's usually that point where my interest peeks and then it's night for like 3 days straight. And then I'm just annoyed.

Night is supposed to be 24hrs according to the OP.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Maybe, maybe not. They knew Hess already shot and could assume he was one shot vig.

Zander may have given out another shot I think but I think their plan was to redirect that shot onto Leelou tonight.

Idk...I don't want to make scums plans for them but it feels to me like Leelou was thrown under the bus to advance her team and that feeling is only reinforced by her actions since the lynch.

rchCsVf.gif

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I thought he was trying to find out who got roles. Trying to get them to shoot me. After this investigation I'm vanilla. Ok? ****! Nobody remember gamemenship here. 

I was trying to find who out got roles?  You just acted like you used one with your vote on Leelou.  So I was asking you a yes or no question about did you get a role from the guy who said he was going to give us roles if we killed him because you didnt reveal anything.  I wasnt asking anyone else about roles other than the guy who claimed he got something on Leelou.  

It was said in game they were of 1 time use.  You were acting like I was trying to expose you.  You exposed yourself to having a role, not me, you made yourself a target with the Leelou stunt.  You then were afraid to say more because of a mod kill and didnt want to narrow the pool of people with power roles which has nothing to do with you answering a question about a 1 time use.  But now you're telling all and saying it was gamenship?  

You're flailing, muffin top. 

Just now, JiF said:

I was trying to find out got roles?  You just acted like you used one with your vote on Leelou.  So I was asking you a yes or no question about did you get a role from the guy who said he was going to give us roles if we killed him because you didnt reveal anything.  I wasnt asking anyone about roles other than guy who claimed he got something on Leelou.  

It was said in game they were of 1 time use.  You were acting like I was trying to expose you.  You exposed yourself to having a role, not me, you made yourself a target with the Leelou stunt.  You then were afraid to say more because of a mod kill and didnt want to narrow the pool of people with power roles which has nothing to do with you answering a question about a 1 time use.  But now you're telling all and saying it was gamenship?  

But then who got the inv? 

9 hours ago, Nolder said:

So you don't believe that your investigation came from Zander's death?

9 hours ago, The Crusher said:

. All I can say is that mine was triggered by something.  DPR did not tell me what.  I didnt have it from the start but I knew I could eventually get one. Dude I cannot talk more on this.

This is where it started. You asked a couple then JiF kept going with questions. So you are accusing me of making up answeres to innae question after inane question? Yes you got me.  Gee nothing gets pass you guys.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

This is where it started. You asked a couple then JiF kept going with questions. So you are accusing me of making up answeres to innae question after inane question? Yes you got me.  Gee nothing gets pass you guys.

the makeup buttsecks is going to be epic between these 2

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

I was trying to find who out got roles?  You just acted like you used one with your vote on Leelou.  So I was asking you a yes or no question about did you get a role from the guy who said he was going to give us roles if we killed him because you didnt reveal anything.  I wasnt asking anyone else about roles other than the guy who claimed he got something on Leelou.  

I'm flailing?You asked me the same questions for about four pages. Then misread an answer and blamed me. Your entire case was based on you not knowing who delivered the items. Smash called you out. But yes. I'm flailing. But Crusher must be scum I watched him.  Zander didn't visit him. Zander was dead already dude!!! But yes I'm flailing. Damn. Has it been that long?