WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Crusher investigated Leelou.

Smash shot Leelou.

Both got these abilities from gifts.

Only townies received gifts.  MOD CONFIRMED VIA ZANDER.

I'm losing my f*cking mind right now.

Jif is saying DPR told him that if crusher received Zander's gift he'd have seen it via his view, therefore Crusher has to be lying. he repeatedly said DPR confirmed it.

I unvoted him when he was sticking to his guns on crusher earlier today but now he is hedging which is making me think he's being opportunistic which is the first time Jif has really pinged me.He's also ignoring my question about it which I don't like.

One of them has to be lying though for sure.  My best guess is that yesterday was some kind of an end game play if he could get smash to shoot crusher instead of leelou. 

unvote

vote jif

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Want proof that I'm right?  NOT ONE PERSON HAS F*CKING COUNTERED ANY OF US.

Lol, Jif is 100% saying that Crusher did not get a gift last night, he said mod confirmed. Nobody has countered crusher either.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Lol, Jif is 100% saying that Crusher did not get a gift last night, he said mod confirmed. Nobody has countered crusher either.

What?  That's not possible.  He only could see who was VISITING who, not who was getting gifts, right?  That makes zero sense.  His original claim was no one VISITED Crusher.  Which would be correct.  The gifts were given out by the Mod, randomly, not chosen by Zander.

If he was told Crusher didn't get a GIFT, it would be no wonder that JiF seems to be insinuating that bastard modding is going on. 

I think the inability to reveal makes sense balance wise, I hate the way crusher has played this and hate even more the way 80 is trying to lead the town but I don't have a plausible anwer yet as to where the cop and doc roles went

What?  That's not possible.  He only could see who was VISITING who, not who was getting gifts, right?  That makes zero sense.  His original claim was no one VISITED Crusher.  Which would be correct.  The gifts were given out by the Mod, randomly, not chosen by Zander.

No wonder JiF seems to be insinuating that bastard modding is going on. 

No dude, he said DPR confirmed he'd have seen crusher get Zander's gift. Do you even read

Just now, CTM said:

I think the inability to reveal makes sense balance wise, I hate the way crusher has played this and hate even more the way 80 is trying to lead the town but I don't have a plausible anwer yet as to where the cop and doc roles went

There's no inability to counter, I'm sure, so the fact that no one has done so is what adds validity to it. 

21 hours ago, CTM said:

ugh.. i agree with your conclusion but not how you got there..

Zandie died yesterday, how would he have visited crusher last night?

21 hours ago, JiF said:

I'm not going to go into my PM conversation with the mod but you dont think I clarified this stuff before making this play? 

bump,.. this is 1 of the exchanges where jif said this

44 minutes ago, CTM said:

Ughh..... The fact that you claim to have Crusher dead to rights and drop this vote is making me very weary on you now. If  you viewed him last night and he didn't get an investigation (like you claim) how could you be voting anyone other than crusher???

I dont know what else to do man.  I'm obviously not going to lead the charge on a Crusher lynch.  The only person second guessing him was Nol and he was killed.

This sh*t is bizarre, no lie.  My role told me what it told me but I dont know what the **** to do.  This all seems way to easy and convenient and I'm literally being pushed off what I know.  

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There's no inability to counter, I'm sure, so the fact that no one has done so is what adds validity to it. 

Right I agree, you and crusher are pinging but I can't figure out where these roles would've went otherwise. I did not get one, unless Hess is town and has one, but he's not said anything

Crusher also implied he didn't get a gift from Zander, but that he DID get one from somewhere. 

Wait, i was working under the assumption that this is the part that is not allowed via DPR.

o your new theory is that crusher got a gift, not from zander, but from someone else, and that Jif voyeur wouldn't have seen him get it, and that Zander's cop gift went where exactly?

The cop investigation from Zander went SOMEWHERE.  It's just that the person who got it can't answer to that.  Still, there should have been at least one other player strongly questioning Crusher other than JiF, no?

I was, so was Nolder

Just now, CTM said:

Wait, i was working under the assumption that this is the part that is not allowed via DPR.

o your new theory is that crusher got a gift, not from zander, but from someone else, and that Jif voyeur wouldn't have seen him get it, and that Zander's cop gift went where exactly?

If it's true that DPR confirmed Crusher didn't get a gift at all, that means Crusher is lying scum.

If DPR confirmed he didn't get VISITED and its just JiF, not understanding, that doesn't tell us anything.

If Crusher got a gift from the MOD, JiF still wouldn't have seen anything, in all likelihood. 

The cop investigation from Zander went SOMEWHERE.  It's just that the person who got it can't answer to that.  Still, there should have been at least one other player strongly questioning Crusher other than JiF, no?

If somebody got the inv they have to speak up. 

Are we 100% sure the gifts had to go to town?

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

bump,.. this is 1 of the exchanges where jif said this

I know but what am I supposed to do?  You think 80 is voting Crusher, Smash, Hess?  No.  It's me vs. you and if you're town than we got played.  

I dont know what to tell you.  You'll see, I'm the town Voyuer. 

You came out voting me with 100% certainty this morning.  This is preservation mode homey.

If it's true that DPR confirmed Crusher didn't get a gift at all, that means Crusher is lying scum.

If DPR confirmed he didn't get VISITED and its just JiF, not understanding, that doesn't tell us anything.

If Crusher got a gift from the MOD, JiF still wouldn't have seen anything, in all likelihood. 

Dpr confirmed through Jif, so either Jif is lying or Crusher. The point is that Jif saying DPR confirmed it leaves him no wiggle room and either jif or crusher is lying

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

What is 80?

how did he know all about Crusher and Smash being so town at night?

I'm vanilla town trying to figure out what the hell happened and why no one questioned Crusher in any manner that would have made sense.  There's a gift that went to a townie but we don't know who, and that would be vital information right now if we even had a breadcrumb of it somewhere. 

6 hours ago, CTM said:

hmmm... this is a surprise..

vote jif    he clearly lied about viewing crusher last night + POE since I'm inclined to trust derpina and smash now

6 hours ago, CTM said:

Just going to ignore the fact that Jif claimed crusher couldn't have had an investigation because he viewed him?

6 hours ago, CTM said:

Jif is scum for sure, he said repeatedly he confirmed with DPR that had zander given crush a role he'd have seen it.  How is there any wiggle room there? The only plausible alternative is that crusher didn't get his role from zander , but that would mean that some other event occurred on the same day zander died to give him his role AND zander's cop role went to nobody ?? Doesn't make sense 

See...you're coming straight for me. hahah

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I know but what am I supposed to do?  You think 80 is voting Crusher, Smash, Hess?  No.  It's me vs. you and if you're town than we got played.  

I dont know what to tell you.  You'll see, I'm the town Voyuer. 

You came out voting me with 100% certainty this morning.  This is preservation mode homey.

Yes and then when you didn't vote me and went after crusher it seemed like a town play, now it seems scummy opportunism. The jif I'm used to doesn't play pragmatic, if he thinks he has scum he holds onto it like it was a giant cock

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

I was, so was Nolder

True, but Nolder's response when I called him scum was "What's your problem with me?"  As in, "What's scummy about me?"  As opposed to anything actually helpful to what we were discussing.  Which tells me it might not have been him that got the other Zander gift. 

Just now, CTM said:

Yes and then when you didn't vote me and went after crusher it seemed like a town play, now it seems scummy opportunism. The jif I'm used to doesn't play pragmatic, if he thinks he has scum he holds onto it like it was a giant cock

Everyone is voting me CTM.  Nobody is willing to vote Crusher.  I'm stuck here.  Smash isnt playing and Hess isnt trying.

I'm vanilla town trying to figure out what the hell happened and why no one questioned Crusher in any manner that would have made sense.  There's a gift that went to a townie but we don't know who, and that would be vital information right now if we even had a breadcrumb of it somewhere. 

There's no way Crusher is lying if it's 100% confirmed gifts went to town and nobody else got the gift.

seems odd to confirm someone as town via the gifts though. How can you auto confirm 3 town players? And I guess somebody else got the Doc thing? If so speak up bc I guess that confirms you too as another town. Which is weird for mod to do.