WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

@HessStation after pages of me asking him a very direct and pointed question and him being cryptic and unwilling to answer and saying he cant because of the mod...he dropped this post like it was no big deal.  I was asking him yes or no.  He went here with it.

Oh sweetie. That was after we went at it for a few pages. Let me look back at what you are saying about 80. Just no time right now. 

So Scum NK'd Nol bc they thought he had the cop inv?

i don't get any of this. Why not NK Crusher besides what transferred over night. 

But instead they went w the JiF story to try and get Crusher lynched?

none of this makes any sense 

how did scum not immediately NK Crusher?

i'm not sure what to do here, i have 6 hr flight tomorrow am and a 2.5 hr drive this evening ..  the game has dragged to a halt and dpr is mia..  i'd offer to be the lynch but that will hand the game to scum

@DPR anyone in the dead pool not know the setup ? 

2 hours ago, CTM said:

i'm not sure what to do here, i have 6 hr flight tomorrow am and a 2.5 hr drive this evening ..  the game has dragged to a halt and dpr is mia..  i'd offer to be the lynch but that will hand the game to scum

@DPR anyone in the dead pool not know the setup ? 

Nope. Grab yer sack and have some priorities. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, The Crusher said:

That's wranglers. Mostly older ones before they expanded the wheel base. The Cherokees have very crappy transmissions. I bought her a Chevy Equinox. Me love love Chevys. 

I know more about fish than I do about cars so I'll take your word for it.

18 hours ago, Verbal said:

I can't believe it took you morons this long to kill her.

I shot leelou her last night right after her 57 minute attempted speed lynch . I saw the speed lynch coming so why waste a shot ? I was going to use the shot during the night phase exactly like I did. 

12 hours ago, CTM said:

Not really. I can easily see you trying to get Smash (blockhead) to shoot crusher last night for the win... just from an ego perspective.

12 hours ago, JiF said:

meh, Smash hates me and has zero respect for my game.  I would never get him to side with me...but sure, I guess there is a bizarro world scenario that I could be trying a gambit.

I'm not. 

12 hours ago, JiF said:

No.  This is wrong.  I get to see what actions were performed on said person I view.  The night Crusher claims to have received his investigation, my role told me he got nothing from no one. I was very specific with my questioning, hence my very specific questioning to Crusher.

First off I don't hate you JIF and I do have respect for you game but what I dont like is all the LMFAO and LOL's like youre always laughing at people which comes off as you not respecting others games. 

Now I know you got a no visit from the mod and I can confirm since I got the gun that DPR told those receiving roles will be mod killed if they claim they got a role. HOWEVER I also asked DPR could I claim after the shot and leelou is killed and he said YES I could claim. So im not sure if crusher thought to ask DPR that question. and he did not have any better way to answer your question earlier without thinking he would be mod killed.

I think you were BOTH genuine in you're stances and I pushed you hard by messing with you thinking you could possibly be scum and I could get you to slip up in some way.

CTM has been nothing shot of terrible this game (from a town persepctive) and I think its showing hes the real scum here by trying to play with peoples  heads hes bouncing around all over the place but not getting much attention IMHO. 

Hess is clearly the original Town Vig since he took one shot OR hes the SK holstering waiting until end game to let his last shot fly.I think Hess could be the SK playing a truly masterful role in doing so.

This is a really tough call but I think CTM is scum. Of course he will claim I always think hes scum even though most of the time I use him as a cover in that capacity (he will never admit that though)

Vote CTM

6 hours ago, HessStation said:

So since this game sux, I made some nice transactions/sales things happen down in Tx this week. So that's cool

to bad Im laid up Hess or I would have treated you to a nice steak dinner. Im just north of fort worth Texas (20 min north in Rhome) where are you staying ?

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Not mad.  Confused and frustrated but not mad.

I've got nothing but love for everyone. 

I looked back at 80 and could not convince myself he was scummier than you and CTM. I've had you guys one and two for a bit. Plus 80 case on CTM, smashes case on CTM matches up with what I saw. 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I looked back at 80 and could not convince myself he was scummier than you and CTM. I've had you guys one and two for a bit. Plus 80 case on CTM, smashes case on CTM matches up with what I saw. 

Smash is the only one I trust so I'm following his lead. 

You'll understand my quandary when this is all over, assuming you are town.  I've never been so confused by a game in my glorious mafia career.  

Just now, JiF said:

Smash is the only one I trust so I'm following his lead. 

You'll understand my quandary when this is all over, assuming you are town.  I've never been so confused by a game in my glorious mafia career.  

If you and CTM are not scum then I will join you in your confusion. Since no has countered Smash I agree he is vetted. Come here buddy. Nuzzles my bosom I'm wearing Axe body spray 

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

to bad Im laid up Hess or I would have treated you to a nice steak dinner. Im just north of fort worth Texas (20 min north in Rhome) where are you staying ?

Landed in Austin leaving Houston today. I should be up that way at some PT tho. Working w Specs stores down here.