3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Non-effort makes me angry.

ape agrees

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

@BallinPB

deadline is in 10 minutes vote now!!!!

hess trys again

3 hours ago, CTM said:

yeah he's not even playing, i believe his 2 posts today were to announce theses 5 nerds left  (which tbh i thought he was breadcrumbing some kind of train counter role or something) and to ask when deadline was

i agree

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

Currently

1. CTM

2. Probably Ballin

3. Probably you

4. Smash 

5. Ape

6. 80

hess seems willing to vote

2 hours ago, CTM said:

ballin doesn't seem to have participated in a meaningful way since day 1.

Not a fan, kinda ruining the game tbh.. i don't think it's lylo but it's close enough to end game

i'm not happy

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote vote Ballin

80 votes no reason

80 prods

We've heard from everyone else, and it's time to put up or die. 

80 threatens

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Unvote Vote Ballin

smash immediately rushes a no explanation vote

to me this is someone trying to get on to a good lynch before it's too late. he sensed the tide turning

Just now, CTM said:

Ballin squence that pinged.. hess calls him out

ape agrees

hess trys again

i agree

i'm not happy

80 votes no reason

80 prods

80 threatens

to me this is someone trying to get on to a good lynch before it's too late. he sense the tied turning

the bold: especially stands out when you consider that smash felt he needed an exlpanation to vote nolder on D1, with 1 min to deadline...

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Ballin squence that pinged.. hess calls him out

ape agrees

hess trys again

i agree

i'm not happy

80 votes no reason

80 prods

80 threatens

to me this is someone trying to get on to a good lynch before it's too late. he sense the tied turning

Making cases against players still in the game like he knows their ******* side isn't scummy at all. Naawww

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Watching CTM try to squeeze every opportunistic moment out of today has been fun.

Ape all the sudden following his lead bc of  like 3 so called "Logic" posts has been interesting.

trying to portray someone changing their mind as scummy is scummy, i'm certainly no the only one that's vote hopped. 

Watching CTM try to squeeze every opportunistic moment out of today has been fun.

Ape all the sudden following his lead bc of  like 3 so called "Logic" posts has been interesting.

He followed me to Smash - not the other way. The logic posts were just nods that he's at least using it. Contrary to the rest of this mess... 

Just now, HessStation said:

Has that ever happened? Seems a bit off the wall

Again, I was asking - not declaring.

Making cases against players still in the game like he knows their ******* side isn't scummy at all. Naawww

i'm saying that the wind seemed to be blowing towards a frustrated town lynch the guy who just stopped playing... and smash jumped over quickly with no explanation..  ballin's alignment matters not here, if he's town and smash is scum, he'd want to be early on the train, if ballin and smash are scum mates, he'd likely be frustrated with him and want to earn points for distancing...  you make no sense

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

If both of the remaining scum are active players, it would be hard to believe we aren't closer to consensus now.  Methinks Ballin is pu$$y scum essentially hanging his teammate out to dry. 

lol, sounds like carryover frustration from the QT

What's the Vc?

Verbal's Sequence Of Events In His Head

1.  Thought this was speaking with Vic.

2.  Checked to see if he was in the game.

3.  Realized he hasn't been around in ages.

4.  Got sad.

80's Sequence

1.  Fapped

2.  See above

• Upvote 1

I really can't put my finger on what's going on with Hess and CTM. 

I love how Hess is playing though... it's entertaining as all hell. I just can't really compare it to town/scum meta I've seen from him. I kind of want to ride with him, but do agree with CTM in that some of what he's saying doens't make sense... that said, Hess has never struck me as scum that makes crap up to get others lynched. So, I'm not reading it as scum play, so much as just clumsy. 

Maybe. 

Dunno.

Smash has done enough to convince me he's scum. That said, he's sucked me into his goofiness before and been town. Normally I have it right with him. I'm reluctant to move off of him.

Ballin and 80 are basically ruining the game, at this point. Not sure why nobody else has questioned him about his "ignoring me" given that I caught him lying.

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

k, thanks.

What's your take on the standstill here - do you think there are 3 scum left, and a mislynch here is end game? 

25% versus 33%.  

I was thinking there was 3 scum total but maybe...I still think Smash is best bet.  You think someone else is more likely scum?

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I really can't put my finger on what's going on with Hess and CTM. 

I love how Hess is playing though... it's entertaining as all hell. I just can't really compare it to town/scum meta I've seen from him. I kind of want to ride with him, but do agree with CTM in that some of what he's saying doens't make sense... that said, Hess has never struck me as scum that makes crap up to get others lynched. So, I'm not reading it as scum play, so much as just clumsy. 

Maybe. 

Dunno.

Smash has done enough to convince me he's scum. That said, he's sucked me into his goofiness before and been town. Normally I have it right with him. I'm reluctant to move off of him.

Ballin and 80 are basically ruining the game, at this point. Not sure why nobody else has questioned him about his "ignoring me" given that I caught him lying.

Which part of what I've been saying doesn't make sense?

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

25% versus 33%.  

I was thinking there was 3 scum total but maybe...I still think Smash is best bet.  You think someone else is more likely scum?

Smash is my best bet too. I dunno.

Unless it's CTM and Hess, and they've been wanking in our faces for a WFODT.