In Loss to Raiders, Some Positives Emerge

JetNation

It looks like we have a right tackle. This team has so many holes to fill going forward. A young franchise QB will solve the problem but this off season is going to be critical. We have a lot of cap space and will have a top pick.

The Jets are actually an appealing team to would be Head Coaches. We can spend a lot of money and hopefully will have our choice of which college QB we want.

I've given Bowles every chance. I refused to bash him last season, i'm not putting expectations on wins this season, but Bowles game management is awful. Our D-Line has regressed. The Jets need a new Head Coach.

On 9/18/2017 at 7:08 AM, nyjunc said:

The offense was a positive, another positive is the HC is proving each week to be incompetent so while I hate changing coaches again he may be so bad we have to make a change.  I really wanted him to improve and stay here long term but smiling in then postgame handshake after a team humiliated you and rubbed it in was the last straw for me.

what's his face is soaking up his last few games as an NFL HC.. 

shaking the hand of a competent NFL HC must be a thrill for a rank amateur, regardless of the circumstances..

Archived