Happy 13th Year Anniversary JN

GATA

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

The real irony of it all is that (unless you are lying) that I am what you were before. As for T0M I am he and he is me and we are all together

Yeah the real irony which I already pointed out was lost on you, is that you think what I wrote was true but in real ironic fashion what I wrote was indeed not true and that is ironic because insomuch as you think you got it you didn't get it I hope this clears it up for you and I am going to log off now because the period and comma buttons are broke on my keyboard so I have to get them looked at now

Me: Brings United Who into the thread thinking it would be funny and could start the process of showing him the error of his posting ways.

United Who: does his thing.

Me: Sees the error of my ways.

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Yeah the real irony which I already pointed out was lost on you, is that you think what I wrote was true but in real ironic fashion what I wrote was indeed not true.

The only reason I didn't really consider that is that I have too much respect for you. I didn't think you would concoct such an elaborate story for my benefit

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

The only reason I didn't really consider that is that I have too much respect for you. I didn't think you would concoct such an elaborate story for my benefit

It was for the benefit of everyone who reads this site. Please stop thinking everything is about you. That is a negative way of thinking and that can only cause losing.  :)

On 3/7/2018 at 12:26 PM, Maxman said:

It was for the benefit of everyone who reads this site. Please stop thinking everything is about you. That is a negative way of thinking and that can only cause losing.  :)

But what if it really is all about me?

Archived