Tony Pauline Reported tonight...

Greensleeves

5 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

No trade up. Need too many pieces. Maybe i think differently if we have excellent FA.

I remember people that made this argument and applauded Mac for not trading up for Wentz/Goff. He used all those picks on Hack, Jenkins, Burris, Shell, Lac Edwards, and Peake... only 2 of whom are marginal contributors.

Without a QB you cannot compete. When your GM can't find talent at any level of the draft for 3 straight years, you throw caution to the wind and find a way to get a QB.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I remember people that made this argument and applauded Mac for not trading up for Wentz/Goff. He used all those picks on Hack, Jenkins, Burris, Shell, Lac Edwards, and Peake... only 2 of whom are marginal contributors.

Without a QB you cannot compete. When your GM can't find talent at any level of the draft for 3 straight years, you throw caution to the wind and find a way to get a QB.

I get that. You might be right, considering how bad Mac has been at drafting. In this case, however, those picks might be DJ Moore, Isaiah Wynn and Royce Freeman. Knowing that will kill me

Archived