Listening to 790 AM(the new Fins station)..J Abe

SoFlaJets

they were talking if anyone on the team would come out and say that Abraham was being selfish or whatever-would call him on his stance that he's taking in regards to his contract.The hosts were saying no-noone would.If I was asked who I thought might have the balls to speak up,I'd have to say Josh Evans would-and Bitonti I'm pretty sure would agree with me on this team leader,who BTW I HOPE comes back and palys in the DT-by-committee of Reed,Legree,Harper and Josh that'll replace Jason Ferguson.Now THAT was one long ass sentence

i think the majority of the players are telling him to get what he can. They arent as passionate about the team as we are.

we you get these dumb asses saying "their trying to take food out of my families mouth" when we only want a restructure that tells you something,

i think the majority of the players are telling him to get what he can. They arent as passionate about the team as we are.

we you get these dumb asses saying "their trying to take food out of my families mouth" when we only want a restructure that tells you something,

You put your finger right on the gist of what they were saying Jim-their contention being the players all have that"gimme gimme gimmee what I can get"attitude and they at the station believe that's how for the most part they would look at Abes'situation.Again,I think a guy like Josh Evans would look at it another;the way WE the fans look at it.Hey man anyone want's to pay ME 6.7 million bucks I'd be well,like Abraham was 3 months ago;YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Players rarely begrudge other players when it comes to making money.

The last time I remember that happening was the Tiki - Strahan situation with the Giants. Got a little nasty so the players are probably better off if they stay out of it.

Archived