Jets v. Giants (Replay) Thoughts (Very Brief)

Warfish

After watching the replay this morning on NFL Network. Delayed response by an out of town fan:

1. To-date Darnold has looked good enough to start the season as the #1.  Trade TB if possible, sign another QB to be #3, fine.

2. Defense has looked ok.  Bendy, not breaky.  At least in preseason.  I expect it to become more breaky once the season starts,

3. Specials suck.  Mostly.  Kick Returners especially.  Oilhands.

4. O-Line is very weak.  It will likely remain so all year.

5. Our WR's are not "underrated", they're just that meh/JAG-y.  Same for all those young TE's.

6. Not impressed with opur RB's, but hard to judge with that O-line.

One series max for Darnold in PS#4, then on to the season.  LIkely I won't bother watching PS#4, there are no real roster "battles" of any meaningful importance.

39 minutes ago, Warfish said:

After watching the replay this morning on NFL Network. Delayed response by an out of town fan:

1. To-date Darnold has looked good enough to start the season as the #1.  Trade TB if possible, sign another QB to be #3, fine.

2. Defense has looked ok.  Bendy, not breaky.  At least in preseason.  I expect it to become more breaky once the season starts,

3. Specials suck.  Mostly.  Kick Returners especially.  Oilhands.

4. O-Line is very weak.  It will likely remain so all year.

5. Our WR's are not "underrated", they're just that meh/JAG-y.  Same for all those young TE's.

6. Not impressed with opur RB's, but hard to judge with that O-line.

One series max for Darnold in PS#4, then on to the season.  LIkely I won't bother watching PS#4, there are no real roster "battles" of any meaningful importance.

So this is like you overcome with enthusiasm and excitement? 

Sorry, couldn't resist. I have a more positive outlook especially points 5 & 6. Agree fully with 3 & 4. Share your excitement over Sam.

47 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Johnny-come-lately. Welcome aboard!

Archived