Jeff Davidson...leading candidate for OC

NIGHT STALKER

Cleveland's OL certainly did improve vastly last year. That being said I would be shocked if any of the three coordinators returned.

Donnie has no shot of returning. NONE.

On defense he will keep Sutton because everybody likes Sutton. He will keep Corwin because he knows him from New England. And Marcin will be let go. The reason? They have 8 1st round busts on the DLine. And apparently Bradway has a no-fire clause.

Donnie has no shot of returning. NONE.

On defense he will keep Sutton because everybody likes Sutton. He will keep Corwin because he knows him from New England. And Marcin will be let go. The reason? They have 8 1st round busts on the DLine. And apparently Bradway has a no-fire clause.

LOL @ the Bradway thing.

I think he comes out of this smelling like roses. Bradway is an excellent talent evaluater. And as he hinted to on the fan today Herm let the whole team get out of control lazy this year.

Marcin is a BB/BP guy from his Giants days I believe but I could see him gon as well.

Jeff Davidson

Offensive Line Coach

Year with Browns: 1st

Year in NFL: 11th

Jeff Davidson was named offensive line coach for the Browns on Feb. 14, 2005. Davidson is entering his 15th season in the NFL, including his 11th as an NFL assistant coach after playing four seasons with the Denver Broncos (1990-92) and New Orleans Saints (1993-94). For the last eight seasons (1998-2004), Davidson coached on the New England Patriots sidelines, where he contributed to five playoff performances, including four division titles, three conference titles and three Super Bowl championships. During the last three seasons (2002-04), Davidson served as the tight ends/assistant offensive line coach in New England.

In 2004, Davidson worked with offensive line coach Dante Scarnecchia to emphasize consistency along the offensive line as there were only three lineup changes all season. The Patriots

LOL @ the Bradway thing.

I think he comes out of this smelling like roses. Bradway is an excellent talent evaluater. And as he hinted to on the fan today Herm let the whole team get out of control lazy this year.

Marcin is a BB/BP guy from his Giants days I believe but I could see him gon as well.

Did he really say that? what an ass..he knew this during the season and now he says something? Talk about a turd......

schefter said dinger/henderson/westoff were gonna be goners..

I still think Westoff has a shot at staying, or at least being asked to stay.

I can see Davidson coming aboard. He has to be able to help with the O.Line, which should be young and new next season. Also, he may be able to help salvage something out of Jolley, and allow Baker to develope more.

On defense, I think Sutton and Brown stay. Mancin had a solid rep before coming here, but something went very wrong in 2005. I think he's a goner.

I still think Westoff has a shot at staying, or at least being asked to stay.

I can see Davidson coming aboard. He has to be able to help with the O.Line, which should be young and new next season. Also, he may be able to help salvage something out of Jolley, and allow Baker to develope more.

On defense, I think Sutton and Brown stay. Mancin had a solid rep before coming here, but something went very wrong in 2005. I think he's a goner.

I can remember on another Jets board a poster stating that Marcin would work wonders with Legree...NOT! Never liked Legree to begin with...can you say cut?!

Archived