Man blames Jets for DWI arrest...

BROOKLYN JET

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/11/13/the-jets-suck-fan-allegedly-blames-team-for-drunk-driving-arrest/amp/

METRO

‘The Jets suck!’: Fan allegedly blames team for drunk driving arrest

By Natalie O'Neill

November 13, 2018 | 6:09pm

A mug shot of Christopher Greyshock
Christopher GreyshockWayne Police Deptartment

They drove me to drink!

A Jets fan who was caught drunk driving after the team’s humiliating home loss to Buffalo on Sunday told cops he got wasted because of Gang Green’s failures.

“I drank too much because the Jets suck!” Christopher Greyshock, 57, of West Milford, NJ, allegedly told cops, according to NorthJersey.com.

The spirit-crushed football fan had just watched his team get trounced by the Bills when he allegedly rear-ended a car in Wayne at around 5:15 p.m., Wayne Police Detective Capt. Laurence Martin told the outlet.

But he ended up in rougher shape than his beloved team when cops found him lying in the grass next to his ride on Route 23, according to police.

When Graylock tried to stand up to talk he stumbled — and later failed a sobriety test with a blood alcohol content of 0.13 percent, cops said.

Police searched his car and they found a three-fourths-gone bottle of whiskey and a partially smoked joint in his car, along with rolling papers, according to police.

Graylock was charged with DWI, reckless driving, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, and having an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle, according to police.

The Jets were also in bad shape Sunday — they lost 41-10.

Graylock, who is shown grinning in a mug shot, didn’t return a request for comment Tuesday.

FILED UNDER DRUNK DRIVING  NEW JERSEY NEW YORK JETS  SPORTS FANS

All the charges should be dropped if this is his first offense. He has valid reasoning and I believe 100% that that Jets drove him to drink. I got drunk - at home by halftime. This team is very depressing and management is even worse. They don't have a clue and should be fired on the spot. 

Archived