Jets are close to taking over AFC East

6 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

You do realize the BILLS blew you out in the 1st game with their backup QB fresh off the street which in reality was the final staw for Bowles to get fired and in the second game the major factor in the Jets BARLEY winning was the 180 in return yards that the BILLS gave up with is solved by signning away your top returner. 

BILLS and JETS are on the same level in proven otherwise. Just remember for all the Sam Darnold is better than Josh Allen talk your team finshed the season 1-9 with Darnold with you lone win was against the BILLS.

You get to see it all unfold in the opener. 

Josh Allen- 12- 30- 132 yards- 2 Interceptions

I think the Jets are contender however not a bona fide playoff team. I really like the tandem of Gase and Williams as they are no-nonsense football guys. I don't think Macc was the buffoon that a lot of posters on here make him out to be. In fact I actually think he did a pretty good job at times. However i do feel the hiring of this new head coach and defensive coordinator exposed the GM's lack of aggression and reserved, patient way of doing things. I think they made the right move and I think we have a very good coaching staff and diverse enough players that with a few tweaks, we are going to be very tough to play and very possibly can sneak into the playoffs.