Chiefs | Heavy load for Johnson in 2006?

Smizzy

Chiefs | Heavy load for Johnson in 2006?

Fri, 3 Feb 2006 11:17:08 -0800

Kansas City Chiefs RB Larry Johnson said he has talked with new head coach Herman Edwards and Edwards has told him the team will ride on his back during the 2006 season.

Herman will run him into the ground.

Oh please as soon as Herm finds out he has a geriatric RB named PRIEST on the roster, he'll forget he even has another RB. Johnson will be sharing stories with Lamont Jordan soon enough.

Except for the fact that LJ is leaps and bounds ahead of Jordan in talent and production (this season LJ had much better numbers in less games started), I could agree with that. Jordan was a good change of pace back. This year he showed he could handle a starting spot, in a very average way.

Boy these Chiefs players are in for a rude awakening once they learn that Herm is a walking quote machine with little substance behind it. I am sure he already told Tony G that he is going to have 100 catches this year too

Don't forget the "So and so is going to be a Chief for as long as I'm HC, here" quote he'll make right before so and so is traded to the Redskins.

When ever I get down or have had a tough day, a sure fire remedy is to read the delusional stuff here-

http://wildbill.invisionzone.com/index.php

I suspect it's like the Marines felt at Corregidor whil McArthur scadattled off to Australia. It won't be that bad, right? Consequences are obviously less, but the sentiment is the same-these people have NO IDEA what the hell they're in for with The Idiot.They're good fans of a great franchise and they're having a support group pretending thet Edwards can do the job. There's even a thread extolling the virtues of ****ie Curl.

Archived