POTW - February 8th, 2006

GreenBeans

Another week, another Post of the Week. This week's POTW comes to us from Green DNA for his insightful commentary on the Jets' chances at winning a Super Bowl in Max's lifetime. You can read DNA's post on the front page - http://www.jetnation.com.

There were some very interesting nominations for POTW this week. Here are some of the best and brightest:

-----------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Jetfan13 (Topic: The 1 negative of Bradway being demoted...)

is now we will never know for sure if it all was his fault or Herms.

--------------------------------

Originally Posted by Savage69

Tex as usual your dead on!

(The whole post: "Tex as usual your dead on! The Kid does the football end and Mike does the paperwork! Why can't most Jet Fans see beyond winning the Bowl in pre season???")

Originally Posted by PatsFanTX

Aaron6.jpg

Eric Barton-Dooshey of the Year

Originally Posted by vanDoug

Being a Jets and Cubs fan I live the same thing over and over again.

Originally Posted by Smizzy

I can see it now....

{ Tom Brady says " Heads or tails? "...Jermoe bettis yells "HEADS"...Brady flips the coin way up in the air...and..out of nowhere here comes CHAMP BAILEY...He's streaking down the sideline...35....30...25...20...15..10...5...TOUCH DOWN BRONCOS }

Cindy Brady hobbles off the field in shame.

-------------------------------

Originally Posted by Maxman

I keep insulting you and PDM with this time zone thing!!! How is tomorrow looking btw? Is it going to be a good day?

-------------------------------

Originally Posted by TaborJet

It's much faster. MUCH faster.

Originally Posted by PatsFanTX

That's exactly what JetsFanByMarriage says.

Originally Posted by GreenBeans

She mentioned something about smaller too, right?

---------------------------------

Originally Posted by Alk

Greengal shut out again. Ouch!!

Originally Posted by greengal

ahhhh most can't understand my sophisticated humor, deviled egg boy...

i guess if i want to be nominated... i will have to start posting homo jokes... of course given the guys on the board... that shouldn't be too hard. ( pun totally intended)

-----------------------------------

Originally Posted by spjets

this is the same idiot from JI...

Originally Posted by Jet Moses

I'd have a hard time narrowing it down to one idiot on JI. Be more specific.

I guess the 1,000 users in less than a calender yr has them scrambling for new ideas.

Originally Posted by Gang Green Girl

I demand that this be nominated for POTW.

They say Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery....Im not flattered.

What do you call someone who calls someone a name but is that name themself?

------------------------------------

Did you just say that GGG is on top of everything? Low blow man.

Originally Posted by Bitonti

if anything this demotion frees Terry up to read Draft Daddy and learn who to draft :P (seriously Bradway will have a significant impact on who the Jets draft, he's always been a great scout and is still an employee of NYJ, which says alot - the question is will Mangini agree with Bradway and if not, who will hold more sway with Tannenbaum?)

------------------------------------

Originally Posted by TaborJet

Foley

You attention-wanting whore. I think you post these kinds of topics just for the attention, shock value, playing the devil's advocate, and quite frankly, I blelieve that you don't even stand behind all the topics you start.

You really did deserve the Most Annoying Poster Award.

-------------------------------------

holm.jpg

-----------------------------------------------

There are shades of gray. But not in this case. SJ is right. And believe me. I hate that dirty old pervert so that is not something I admit to easily.

You want an example of something gray? The other day I was showering and I noticed....ah, nevermind.

Um, better example. I hired this guy to do the Post Of The Week. People love him. They say it was the best move I ever made. Yet I just don't see it. I think he struggles with his assignments. So I am up in there air so to speak. I think that would be a shade of gray!

-------------------------------------------------

It's been a busy week here at The Nation, as you can see. As always, please nominate posts that you think should be considered for POTW by quoting the post and indicating it is a POTW NOM. The FREE search feature on this new board is an EXCELLENT tool for gathering these nominations. Thank you to the management for keeping it free.

On a serious note (seriously), the POTW crew wish Alk's son Sawyer Brady well and hope he gets home to Momma and Papa Alk soon.

So, there it is - the POTW for this week. Be nominating, people. Be nominating.

GB

It's been a busy week here at The Nation, as you can see. As always, please nominate posts that you think should be considered for POTW by quoting the post and indicating it is a POTW NOM. The FREE search feature on this new board is an EXCELLENT tool for gathering these nominations. Thank you to the management for keeping it free.

On a serious note (seriously), the POTW crew wish Alk's son Sawyer Brady well and hope he gets home to Momma and Papa Alk soon.

So, there it is - the POTW for this week. Be nominating, people. Be nominating.

GB

Amen. We hope everything is ok with Alk and his family. Join us in wishing them the best and a speedy return home.

Hey just curious has Greenbeans ever nominated Greengal? I have her on my ignore list so I wouldn't see it if he did.

ohhh that woudl a good poll... who is on the most ignore lists!! Of course if i start it ...we would have to add a vote since max wouldnt be able to see it! :lol:

Stop the madness! The judges made an informed decision about a much deserved POTW selection. As long as we don't have a Smizzy JN award type recount, the results stand. Please feel free to start nominating posts for NEXT WEEKS POTW.:Cuss:

:baby: lol

Okay, someone HAS to tell you SJ: you have a real f'd up sense of humor sometimes.......:-k

uh, u really think i dont know that? ask GreenBeans or Jetheelz, I sit with them every week at bar watching games. They will vouch I fully understand my sense of humor"

Especially my new NASCAR sponsored car (inside joke)

Stop the madness! The judges made an informed decision about a much deserved POTW selection. As long as we don't have a Smizzy JN award type recount, the results stand. Please feel free to start nominating posts for NEXT WEEKS POTW.:Cuss:

How To Accept Defeat - A Smilie Slide Show

By Smizzy

:crossfingers:

:badmood:

:curse:

[-X

:duel:

:^o

:Pain:

:thumbup:

:win:

Archived