CJ Mosley Update

On 12/3/2019 at 5:05 PM, FlightBoyz said:

Thanks for an Amazing 2 Quarters/Half of Football Mosley! ??

So very SOJ.

High priced, all-pro FA stud.

Plays brilliantly to start, a literal monster.

Hurt halfway thru game 1.

Pretty much doesn't play another meaningful snap.

You just have to go:

raw

I’m quite amazed at the injuries this team has had this season. I know teams get beat up in this sport but who is conditioning these guys. I was a strength coach for many years for a football team albeit just a HS team but we were strong and healthy. I owned a gym and powerlifted for many years...and was a national caliber competitor. A lot of my kids came back from college with a program I wouldn’t wipe my ass with.  Maybe they should dump the training staff. Maybe I should apply. ?

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

It’s stuff like the Mosley injury that makes me think this team is cursed.  The guy looked like Patrick Willis in his prime for 3 quarters and then out for the season with an apparently unhealable soft tissue injury. WTF.

Mosley missed three total games in his five year career before joining the Jets. He made the Pro Bowl four out of those five years.

Signs with Jets, promptly misses 14 games. 

This team is absolutely cursed. In addition to having braindead ownership.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

I’m quite amazed at the injuries this team has had this season. I know teams get beat up in this sport but who is conditioning these guys. I was a strength coach for many years for a football team albeit just a HS team but we were strong and healthy. I owned a gym and powerlifted for many years...and was a national caliber competitor. A lot of my kids came back from college with a program I wouldn’t wipe my ass with.  Maybe they should dump the training staff. Maybe I should apply. ?

Maybe you should apply.  

Just read an article in the Wall Street Journal about LSU’s strength program.  As we have seen, LSU is having a great season, and besides Joe Burrow, they are attributing it to their strength program which includes MIT technology that measures the velocity of lifts.   The team is stronger, quicker, faster and healthier. 

If I had to guess, a college team like LSU has a more sophisticated strength program than the Jets do.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MaxAF said:

That reminds me, I still have a 1982 Mets program around somewhere. Foster was supposed to make us legit.