CLEMSON / OHIO ST Bowl Game Thread

JTJet

4 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

LSU is right there too -- but in terms of overall NFL talent I don't think they're quite on the same level as Clemson, Alabama and Ohio State. Probably top 5 though.

I'm rooting for LSU too. It's a great story and I like to see a mix up at the top.

LSU is loaded with NFL talent. Just quickly off of the top of my head you have Burrow, Delpit, Helaire, Jefferson, Chase, Stingley, Chaisson, Moss, Shelvin, and I know I'm missing a few.

Another thing about LSU is that it seems that their players have a lower bust rate than other teams although I have no way to prove it and I could be off base.

And FTR I am not an LSU fan.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Meanwhile......the best coach in college football, Herman Edwards has his sun devils up 9-0 vs FSU in his bowl game.  ?

His D Coordinator will be taking over my Lobos next year when he replaces Bob Davie who was a disaster for the last decade and almost died on the field this year. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, RobR said:

LSU is loaded with NFL talent. Just quickly off of the top of my head you have Burrow, Delpit, Helaire, Jefferson, Chase, Stingley, Chaisson, Moss, Shelvin, and I know I'm missing a few.

Another thing about LSU is that it seems that their players have a lower bust rate than other teams although I have no way to prove it and I could be off base.

And FTR I am not an LSU fan.

I mean I said they were top five. 

They just aren't Bama or Clemson.

• Upvote 1