CLEMSON / OHIO ST Bowl Game Thread

JTJet

1 minute ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Lawrence seems like a good kid.

I hope it's not an act. 

It's not, and it's easier to find his HS tape than most of the top prospects in the next draft. I think Sec101 can go middle school deep.

• Upvote 2

Just now, JTJet said:

No idea but I'm excited to watch this National Champ. 

Really didnt want to see Oh State nor Okla. 

I think we all agree that OU shouldn't have made the playoff.  Who should've replaced them though?

Once Tua went down there were only three teams good enough.  

imo, Whoever was put in at four was going to get smoked.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I think we all agree that OU shouldn't have made the playoff.  Who should've replaced them though?

Once Tua went down there were only three teams good enough.  

imo, Whoever was put in at four was going to get smoked.

I felt Oregon was a team that could compete. They should of beat Auburn in the first game. They dominated it I just don't believe in their head coach.. 

1 minute ago, Tony The Wiz said:

Fields will get better. He was the number 1 high school recruit but needs some work. Next year he will be the number 1 QB in college. 

Fields and Lawrence came out of the exact same recruiting class. I'm starting to question some of your credentials.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tony The Wiz said:

Washington who destroyed Boise St. in their Bowl game would of beaten Oklahoma by two TDS !!!

LSU got a walkover today.

Vegas basically has them and Clemson even, with Clemson a 3 point dog in Louisiana...

they're begging people to bet LSU

13 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

Fields was number 1 and Lawrence was 2.  Sorry it was reversed. But it was 001. difference. Lawrence has way more college reps. 

Lawrence was always going to be number one since he was in high school.

6 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

LSU-osu would’ve been a great game

think LSU beats Clemson easy

I agree but I wanted Clemson to win so they can defend their crown. Trevor Lawrence will take his first loss ever in two weeks.....I only hope it's close.

1 minute ago, Tony The Wiz said:

Ryan Day is pissed off about the refs getting interviewed.  He should be.  I hate these new rules like targeting and you have to make a move before a fumble. I love the old days. 

I have to agree.  

Targeting call was bad and they didn't have indisputable proof to reverse that fumble call.

Game changed on those two penalties along with the roughing the kicker call.

If any of those judgement calls went OSU's way, they win. 

32 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Clemson isn’t getting run over by anybody. 

Everyone here is giving LSU too much credit for beating the team that any of these other 3 teams would’ve crushed.

#PalmettoStatePride

So you just missed the other beat downs lsu put on several top ranked teams earlier in the year?

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So you just missed the other beat downs lsu put on several top ranked teams earlier in the year?

Have you watched Clemson??? 29 wins in a row, been to the last 4 title games. won 2 of 3 title games against Alabama, who in case you don’t remember, was thought pretty highly of also.?

I like both teams, but if push comes to shove, I’m sticking up for my “second team”. They’ll never surpass how I root for my own school, but they’re the one I adopted when I moved to SC 8 years ago. I hated Spurrier, and down here your either Tiger or Gamecock. Plus I’m partial to Orange.

• Upvote 2