Random Thoughts and Feelings

djaparz

GGG to put it mildly - you take Meet The Parents, add in Archie and Edith Bunker, Marie and Frank Barone from Everyone loves Raymond, The Costanza's from Seinfeld and hmm lets see about half the schizophrenic population and there you have my inlaws...

And yes Easter is one day and i have sucked it up the past 14 years since i started dating my wife...And all i ever heard was don;t worry they get better !!!!

This is about the tenth time you've mentioned that. Are they really THAT BAD? Easter is ONE day. Suck it up, bro.

to be honest i have never mentioned them on this board - you must have it confused with a different board [-X

GGG to put it mildly - you take Meet The Parents, add in Archie and Edith Bunker, Marie and Frank Barone from Everyone loves Raymond, The Costanza's from Seinfeld and hmm lets see about half the schizophrenic population and there you have my inlaws...

And yes Easter is one day and i have sucked it up the past 14 years since i started dating my wife...And all i ever heard was don;t worry they get better !!!!

Hey, until you add one of the inbreds from a show of cops, I have you beat. :wink:

It is not a matter of if we will see one of my wife's relatives, but a matter of when.

Hey, until you add one of the inbreds from a show of cops, I have you beat. :wink:

It is not a matter of if we will see one of my wife's relatives, but a matter of when.

see now somehwere between my situation and yours lies the comfort zone

Archived