2nd Annual JetNation Mock Draft 3/13

Smizzy

What kind of quality do we speak of?

If it is all values about draftees then it does not matter what team needs the most.... Just take the best available prospects...

If it is about the team's "fit in" talents then it should be challengeable and fun.

Damnit, skippy! Enuff questions!

Just do the best damn job you can, fool!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What kind of quality do we speak of?

If it is all values about draftees then it does not matter what team needs the most.... Just take the best available prospects...

If it is about the team's "fit in" talents then it should be challengeable and fun.

The experts will pick who had the best draft, based on the players they take, I'd imagine. If you're in the mock just for the Nugent autograph, then you're probably going to stress yourself out over this. If you're here just to have fun, then you're gong to have fun.

I have school from 8:40-1:18 on Monday and then work from 4-8...I pick 8th with Buffalo so if I can't pick or I think that my time will pass before 8 / 8:05, I'll send my pick to you before I leave for work on Monday Smizz, alright? If not you then Max. I'll give a list of 3 in order.

If you can't make your pick, send a list of choices, in the order you want the players drafted, to either myself, Smizzy, or Faba. That way, you'll get your choice.

It's still strange to know that you're a mod Storm.;) Scary. Cool. Yet strange.

The experts will pick who had the best draft, based on the players they take, I'd imagine. If you're in the mock just for the Nugent autograph, then you're probably going to stress yourself out over this. If you're here just to have fun, then you're gong to have fun.

ah... that means i can get Cutler at 29th.. Cool.

thats all i need to know.

Smizzy, I just noticed I'm GM of the Rams and the Falcons. Since Thunderbird Jet doesn't get a first round pick, let him make the pick for the Rams, ok? And I can take over in round's two and three. Or I can just PM you another BAP 'cos I didn't know I'd be drafting 11, I thought I was (only) drafting 15.

1. Houston Texans -Sperm Edwards

2. New Orleans Saints -Troll

3. Tennessee Titans -Smizzy

4. New York Jets -EricBarton

5. Green Bay Packers -Faba

6. San Francisco 49ers CurbYourDemons

7. Oakland Raiders -DUNTA23

8. Buffalo Bills - JetsFanInSec124

9. Detroit Lions -StormShadow

10. Arizona Cardinals WW85

11. St. Louis Rams - JetMoses

12. Cleveland Browns -Abraham_Vilma_Miller

13. Baltimore Ravens -Matt39

14. Philadelphia Eagles AirForceJetFan

15. Atlanta Falcons - Jet Moses

16. Miami Dolphins - rsherryjr

17. Minnesota Vikings -Shutout

18. Dallas Cowboys - raffyD

19. San Diego Chargers -James Hasty

20. Kansas City Chiefs -Deadringer

21.New England Patriots-The Real 80

22.Denver Broncos (from Redskins)-Green Jets & ham *

23.Tampa Bay Buccaneers -Bitonti

24.Cincinnati Bengals -Jetlag

25.New York Giants -R44

26.Chicago Bears - MiamiJet

27.Carolina Panthers * quietjets

28.Jacksonville Jaguars -JonEJet

29.Denver Broncos -Green Jets & ham *

30.Indianapolis Colts - CluJet

31.Seattle Seahawks - JetsFaninSec124

32.Pittsburgh Steelers -StillerPaul

(No 1st rd pick) Washington Redskins- ThunderbirdJet

Can we postpone this until Abraham is traded for a 1st rd pick?

Anyways, how are the comp picks gonna work? Am I gonna get a 3rd comp and a 4th comp? 2 4th comps?

We're not postponing it. And we're going with the picks that are there, when we start tomorrow. They haven't awarded the comp picks, so they're not in.

Jet Moses just offer me the Rams, which I would like to take, since the Skins have no 1st round pick.... I accepted, if that's OK with everyone!

Yeah... that's cool, since you don't have a first pick. He said he'd pick them up in rounds two and three and so on. So, now everyone has a first round pick.

Yeah... that's cool, since you don't have a first pick. He said he'd pick them up in rounds two and three and so on. So, now everyone has a first round pick.

Oh, OK, I thought I was getting the Rams.... in any case, thanks, it's nice to be able to make a pick in the first anyway!

Oh, OK, I thought I was getting the Rams.... in any case, thanks, it's nice to be able to make a pick in the first anyway!

Thunder...Take the Rams...Rds 1-7. Ill worry about the skins 2-7. ..Jetmoses will take Atlanta 1-7.

You are no thew GM of the STL rams...not the skins.

1. Houston Texans -Sperm Edwards

2. New Orleans Saints -Troll

3. Tennessee Titans -Smizzy

4. New York Jets -EricBarton

5. Green Bay Packers -Faba

6. San Francisco 49ers CurbYourDemons

7. Oakland Raiders -DUNTA23

8. Buffalo Bills - JetsFanInSec124

9. Detroit Lions -StormShadow

10. Arizona Cardinals WW85

11. St. Louis Rams - Thunderbirdjet

12. Cleveland Browns -Abraham_Vilma_Miller

13. Baltimore Ravens -Matt39

14. Philadelphia Eagles AirForceJetFan

15. Atlanta Falcons - Jet Moses

16. Miami Dolphins - rsherryjr

17. Minnesota Vikings -Shutout

18. Dallas Cowboys - raffyD

19. San Diego Chargers -James Hasty

20. Kansas City Chiefs -Deadringer

21.New England Patriots-The Real 80

22.Denver Broncos (from Redskins)-Green Jets & ham *

23.Tampa Bay Buccaneers -Bitonti

24.Cincinnati Bengals -Jetlag

25.New York Giants -R44

26.Chicago Bears - MiamiJet

27.Carolina Panthers * quietjets

28.Jacksonville Jaguars -JonEJet

29.Denver Broncos -Green Jets & ham *

30.Indianapolis Colts - CluJet

31.Seattle Seahawks - JetsFaninSec124

32.Pittsburgh Steelers -StillerPaul

(No 1st rd pick) Washington Redskins- Stormshadow

New Order...

Cool... this has really come together. And, to top that, we're guaranteed a crappy Skins draft. Thanks Smizzy! :lol:

(not to say that he'll tank them... I'm just saying Smizzy can't draft ;) )

Actually I was gonna do the skins with You & faba ,they only have 3 or 4 picks. However now Im giving them to you for being a wise ass. Good luck.

Actually I was gonna do the skins with You & faba ,they only have 3 or 4 picks. However now Im giving them to you for being a wise ass. Good luck.

Why would I want the Skins? I've hated them since 1990. That and I got the team I wanted (save for the Jets). So, I'm good. Thanks for the gesture though. :cheers:

Why would I want the Skins? I've hated them since 1990. That and I got the team I wanted (save for the Jets). So, I'm good. Thanks for the gesture though. :cheers:

Im pulling rank rookie. The skins are yours. Next time you won't bump your gums.

Are we gonna do another mock maybe in a few weeks, b4 the draft in april??

Watch out for the 49ers guy curbyourdemons, he might have to be replaced, he hasnt posted here since he signed up.

Ill try to throw a quickie toegther after trades and comp picks are awarded. Not promising anything but I will try.

Ill try to throw a quickie toegther after trades and comp picks are awarded. Not promising anything but I will try.

What kind of quickie are you talking about?

I trade you Bob and you give me faba. I get a 3rd rd comp pick because thor left me in free agency, but I receive a 2nd rd pick from you because I traded away alk.

The kind where I get to finish but you don't.

Have you talked to bob about this yet? He never signed his tender offer when I slapped the tag on him, but I traded his a** anyway. I guess I get a penalty now? I think that warrants you receiving a 4th rd comp pick..? Maybe tx slips to the 4th rd and you steal him.

Are we gonna do another mock maybe in a few weeks, b4 the draft in april??

Watch out for the 49ers guy curbyourdemons, he might have to be replaced, he hasnt posted here since he signed up.

He'll be here, don't worry bout him. He hasn't let me down the entire time I've known him. He's trustworthy.

Archived