2nd Annual JetNation Mock Draft 3/13

Smizzy

This will be a 7 round mock draft. You will get 4 hours to pick in rounds 1-3 and 2. After that rds 4-7 will be 2 hours per pick.

Below is the Mock Draft Roster sheet... Please check your name to see who you have and be prepared to start Monday , March 13th.

We are going to have our NCAA prospect analysts grading each teams draft and they will decide who did the best. The winner will receive a framed 8 x 10 of Mike Nugent that has been hand signed by Mike himself.

Stormshadow & Faba are going to help run this thing with me. If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact any of us.

There will be 2 thread. 1 for just your draft choices and another for you to discuss the picks you and other have made. If for any reason you can't draft for the team you are assigned,Please let us know so we can replace you.

Edit: The 49ers won the coin toss and pick sixth.

2006 NFL draft order

1. Houston Texans -Sperm Edwards

2. New Orleans Saints -Troll

3. Tennessee Titans -Smizzy

4. New York Jets -EricBarton

5. Green Bay Packers -Faba

6. San Francisco 49ers CurbYourDemons

7. Oakland Raiders -DUNTA23

8. Buffalo Bills - JetsFanInSec124

9. Detroit Lions -StormShadow

10. Arizona Cardinals WW85

11. St. Louis Rams - Thunderbirdjet

12. Cleveland Browns -Abraham_Vilma_Miller

13. Baltimore Ravens -Matt39

14. Philadelphia Eagles AirForceJetFan

15. Atlanta Falcons - Jet Moses

16. Miami Dolphins - rsherryjr

17. Minnesota Vikings -Shutout

18. Dallas Cowboys - raffyD

19. San Diego Chargers -James Hasty

20. Kansas City Chiefs -Deadringer

21.New England Patriots-The Real 80

22.Denver Broncos (from Redskins)-Green Jets & ham *

23.Tampa Bay Buccaneers -Bitonti

24.Cincinnati Bengals -Jetlag

25.New York Giants -R44

26.Chicago Bears - MiamiJet

27.Carolina Panthers * quietjets

28.Jacksonville Jaguars -JonEJet

29.Denver Broncos -Green Jets & ham *

30.Indianapolis Colts - CluJet

31.Seattle Seahawks - JetsFaninSec124

32.Pittsburgh Steelers -StillerPaul

(No 1st rd pick) Washington Redskins- JetNation.com Staff

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why the hell are we waiting a month to start? Also you don't think one person might take the redskins in the next month to give a person a 2nd team?

Jetlag we want to do this after the combine and workouts are in to digest- that is why March makes it more logical- I someone new steps up Redskins are their's

Good luck with this. I tried running one at TGG last year. Got through the first round before everybody quit.

These guys here are very good at mock drafts. I had trouble making a couple of my picks on time last year and a couple of guys filled in nicely for me so i didn't hold it up too long. It was just a fun experience for me. These guys are real cool about this stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

BREAKING NEWS:

My wife will be having surgery on 3/13, with 2 1/2 days to follow in the hospital and at least 2 weeks of full time care of her on my part at home. I need someone to take my place as GM of the Detroit Lions for the mock ASAP. Anyone left on the outside of this sign up, there is now space open.

Please PM Smizzy or SS19 if you're interested. They will make the final decision on who gets it.

Thanks,

GOB

BREAKING NEWS:

My wife will be having surgery on 3/13, with 2 1/2 days to follow in the hospital and at least 2 weeks of full time care of her on my part at home. I need someone to take my place as GM of the Detroit Lions for the mock ASAP. Anyone left on the outside of this sign up, there is now space open.

Please PM Smizzy or SS19 if you're interested. They will make the final decision on who gets it.

Thanks,

GOB

Guns...

Id like to express my sincere apologies. It's never happened before. usually when a women tells me to " pin her legs behind her head and make her feel like a school girl again" her legs go behind her head. How was i to know her back didn't bend that far??

Again,Im sorry. If you need help doing the dishes or cooking so dinner...Call maxman.

:cheers:

just few questions...

As the rule said, we will have a 4 hours to select a draftee in first round.. Does it mean the we will be on the clock after the selection is made?

For example, One drafts a prospect 2 hours before the expiration, will i have 6 hours to select a prospect or what?

Will we begin at the evening on March 13? Please forgive me if i misread the when to begin.

thank you.

just few questions...

As the rule said, we will have a 4 hours to select a draftee in first round.. Does it mean the we will be on the clock after the selection is made?

For example, One drafts a prospect 2 hours before the expiration, will i have 6 hours to select a prospect or what?

Will we begin at the evening on March 13? Please forgive me if i misread the when to begin.

thank you.

No. Once a selection is made,the timer starts on the next GM @ 4hrs.

This will begin @ 1pm Monday , March 13th.

Yin'z need to keep in mind that i may indeed need help with a couple of my picks again like last year. I don't have my own PC, i post from my sister's PC. I'm over here pretty often but sometimes it's beyond my control as to whether i can get online or not. I appreciate very much anyone who steps up and helps me out. I don't care who my replacement (If needed) picks, i participate for the fun of it. :cheers:

Yin'z need to keep in mind that i may indeed need help with a couple of my picks again like last year. I don't have my own PC, i post from my sister's PC. I'm over here pretty often but sometimes it's beyond my control as to whether i can get online or not. I appreciate very much anyone who steps up and helps me out. I don't care who my replacement (If needed) picks, i participate for the fun of it. :cheers:

We got you taken care of SP. No worries.

Something just occurred to me that I should ask now. Is the mock graded on the quality of your picks or how realistic you draft for your team? Because if its the latter,I as the Vikings have the #17 pick and will not bother picking for a few extra hours if we are in fact graded on realism.

Something just occurred to me that I should ask now. Is the mock graded on the quality of your picks or how realistic you draft for your team? Because if its the latter,I as the Vikings have the #17 pick and will not bother picking for a few extra hours if we are in fact graded on realism.

Each team will be graded on the quality of their picks.

Each team will be graded on the quality of their picks.

What kind of quality do we speak of?

If it is all values about draftees then it does not matter what team needs the most.... Just take the best available prospects...

If it is about the team's "fit in" talents then it should be challengeable and fun.

Archived