Last to post in this thread wins

It was a little damp here, but I hear it's much warmer in Rome. So hopefully I can bust out the shorts next week.

Is Italy that much milder then Germany?

I think the days I coyld break out shorts in my 7 years in Germany can be counted on one hand.

Is Italy that much milder then Germany?

I think the days I coyld break out shorts in my 7 years in Germany can be counted on one hand.

Nah, I'm practically in Switzerland. It gets pretty damn hot in summer though, it was mid 90's in June and July. Rome is pretty warm right now, but it's more like mid to high 60's. Now down in Palermo is another story. Some of the houses don't even have heat.

Nah, I'm practically in Switzerland. It gets pretty damn hot in summer though, it was mid 90's in June and July. Rome is pretty warm right now, but it's more like mid to high 60's. Now down in Palermo is another story. Some of the houses don't even have heat.

Sweet.

Here is my report. Rome is not "shorts" warm. It is t-shirt and jacket warm and you have to take the jacket off during the day. At night you might need a sweater if you are fruity or my wife. Off to sightsee.

If you do not need a coat, that is sorts weather.