Ty Law in Miami??

JetsBlow99

“I’d say around $10 million,” he said. “There are a lot of teams interested. Miami is talking about getting Steve McNair down there, and if the Dolphins get a quarterback, they’re a real contender for the Super Bowl. That’s what it’s all about for me right now. I need to win another title.”

Looks like law wants in Miami...Saban always gets what he wants;)

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/sports/13851127.htm

Ya know, i wanted Ty Law to come home and finish his career in the "Burgh last year. I still want him to come but i know damn well we'd never be able to fit him under the cap. I wish he'd just take whats offered and finish his career for the team he grew up watching. It's not like he is hard up for money or anything.

Ya know, i wanted Ty Law to come home and finish his career in the "Burgh last year. I still want him to come but i know damn well we'd never be able to fit him under the cap. I wish he'd just take whats offered and finish his career for the team he grew up watching. It's not like he is hard up for money or anything.

Hi, newbie here, married almost 18 years to a die hard Steelers fan. Nice to meet you all. :cheers:

You can have Ty Law in Pittsburgh only if I can have Troy Polamalu :) . Ok, I know wishful thinking and Law probably isn't going to be a Jet next year anyway.

Hi, newbie here, married almost 18 years to a die hard Steelers fan. Nice to meet you all. :cheers:

You can have Ty Law in Pittsburgh only if I can have Troy Polamalu :) . Ok, I know wishful thinking and Law probably isn't going to be a Jet next year anyway.

Welcome aboard, you'll love it here. Stick around.

No way i'd give up Troy for him, would ya settle for Tommy Maddox and a case of beer? LOL

There seems to be no shortage of great players wanting to play for the fins,other then 2005 this has been the case for a very long time. Looks like we are back at it again. Saban, Soth Beach, No Luxury tax it's not hard to understand the love.

It's too bad Saban won't let him slack off and skip meetings like Herm will.

There seems to be no shortage of great players wanting to play for the fins,other then 2005 this has been the case for a very long time. Looks like we are back at it again. Saban, Soth Beach, No Luxury tax it's not hard to understand the love.

Don't forget the half empty stadium.

And also, would you rather play and live in nice weather with a team with some current hopes or would you rather play and live in ****ty weather after October with a team whose rebuilding?

And also, would you rather play and live in nice weather with a team with some current hopes or would you rather play and live in ****ty weather after October with a team whose rebuilding?

It sure doesn't hurt. I still think the Fins have quite a hill to climb. But add Law and it get's easier.

Welcome aboard, you'll love it here. Stick around.

No way i'd give up Troy for him, would ya settle for Tommy Maddox and a case of beer? LOL

:cheers: Um, I'll pass on Maddox (no pun intended lol) But will take you up on the case of beer! Ok, how about Hines then? I love when he gets hit, looks at the guy and just smiles. Class act.

IF the Dolphins sign McNair and Law then they're going to the playoffs....as much as I hate to admit that / say that.

I just don't see it.

Law played his best in games that didn't matter. He will be older and fatter next year.

McNair is an injury waiting to happen and will.

BZ

Archived