Do you buy your groceries with an app?

Groceries  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you buy your groceries online?

• Yes - i use an app/website
    • No - i drive my car to the supermarket

Normally my wife and I buy in the store but we have been buying through an app for Kroger (or whatever name they go by in your area) during quarantine. I like being able to see the quality of produce and meat before buying it and sometimes supermarkets have really terrible quality meat and produce. I've been placing meat and produce orders through a couple local farmer's markets that deliver but I am going to have to break down for the first time since we went into quarantine and hit a butcher shop and supermarket to make purchases this weekend.

• Sympathy 1

On 4/23/2020 at 8:51 AM, rex-n-effect said:

Normally my wife and I buy in the store but we have been buying through an app for Kroger (or whatever name they go by in your area) during quarantine. I like being able to see the quality of produce and meat before buying it and sometimes supermarkets have really terrible quality meat and produce. I've been placing meat and produce orders through a couple local farmer's markets that deliver but I am going to have to break down for the first time since we went into quarantine and hit a butcher shop and supermarket to make purchases this weekend.

Send pics please! 

• Haha 1