Found my Book of Jets season tickets

18 minutes ago, Prestige Worldwide said:

Look at the ticket prices lol

That's the thing about PSL's that no one talks about.  The ass-raping that Jets fans took between 1990 and 2009 was never discussed, there were no protests, no one called in to sports radio to complain.  Yet we paid more in that span going from $35 tickets to $125 tickets than PSL's ever cost anyone.

SAR I

12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

That's the thing about PSL's that no one talks about.  The ass-raping that Jets fans took between 1990 and 2009 was never discussed, there were no protests, no one called in to sports radio to complain.  Yet we paid more in that span going from $35 tickets to $125 tickets than PSL's ever cost anyone.

SAR I

My section 237, which was on about the 20/30 yd line, under the overhang by the press box were

25 bucks in 1993

105 bucks in 2007

20200610_110935.thumb.jpg.b8927942c0cf8405df2efa38744d1d7a.jpg

20200610_110916.jpg

22 minutes ago, Prestige Worldwide said:

My section 237, which was on about the 20/30 yd line, under the overhang by the press box were

25 bucks in 1993

105 bucks in 2007

My 233 Row 1 were the same.  And if you recall they went up to $125 in 2008. 

In MetLife, they haven't raised prices, I'm still at $125 on average, so it's been 12 years of a price freeze.  When you add up what we spent going from $35 to $125 and compare it to the $4K PSL per seat, the real "crime" (if you want to call it that) was the ticket increases those 16 years and not the PSL fee.

Bottom line is that I feel I've been treated fairly by the Jets.  New stadium, got the seats I wanted, no increases for a decade, couldn't ask for more than that-  other than playoff games of course.

SAR I

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

My 233 Row 1 were the same.  And if you recall they went up to $125 in 2008. 

In MetLife, they haven't raised prices, I'm still at $125 on average, so it's been 12 years of a price freeze.  When you add up what we spent going from $35 to $125 and compare it to the $4K PSL per seat, the real "crime" (if you want to call it that) was the ticket increases those 16 years and not the PSL fee.

Bottom line is that I feel I've been treated fairly by the Jets.  New stadium, got the seats I wanted, no increases for a decade, couldn't ask for more than that-  other than playoff games of course.

SAR I

Season ticketholders deserve their own lines to enter the stadium.  They could even do club lines, PSL lines and upper deck lines but all deserve to not have to wait with non-STHers.  I’d gladly pay a premium for that too if offered.