Mark Sanchez interviewing Nick Mangold

jayrad01

The Chimp is much better at public speaking than back in the old days when he read petulantly at the podium from an angry, vapid, manifesto. I listened to this with a mixture of nostalgia and nausea. It was a hell of a lot fun while it lasted, but waking up on the wrong side of victory never ages as well as people think it does. I was robbed! "It's all about you, jeto." "Correct. It is all about me . . . I was robbed!"

I love Mangold, though, I always will. I think he'll do well for himself in some capacity analyst-wise in a broadcast booth or two. I'd like to see that. 

Who’s Nick Mangold’s new pal now that D’Brickashaw’s gone?

Mangold messed with Ferguson their entire playing career (haha), but I digress, what else. So circling back to The Chimp, I don't have anything against him, and I certainly don't hate him as much as other fans do. In some ways I think he got tooled when he was here, but the problem was, he just wasn't smart enough to overcome. The Boot, on the other hand, I don't shudder and brace myself like I'm about to get kicked in the back every time he touches the ball. 

I remember that when that idiot Jeremy Bates and his Mt. Fuji bullsh*t or whatever it was getting bent that Sam wasn't taking notes. That meant one of two things: Sam isn't the note-taking type and is astute enough to mentally file information and retain it, or he thought it was stupid and did his own thing. I think it was both, because I could swear that on several occasions in 2018 The Boot changed up things on his own.  I'n tellin' ya, I saw it, and it wasn't Big Foot or some such nonsense, it was Sam changing things on the fly, it was real. The point I'm trying make in all of this is that Sam is heads above Sanchez in both height and brain box. Oh, and I was robbed!

• Sympathy 2