Jets Off the Board

TMAC

Each week I play a football pool.  Try to pick three winners.  The safest pick every time has been against the Jets (something I never would have done in the past).  This week, however, they took the Jets off the Board.  Also took Denver off the board.  Why? I think because the bookies know that the Jets won't cover no matter what the spread is.  It's not just lack of talent.  It's lack of passion, drive and heart.  That's on the coach. With each week, this team sinks lower and lower. 

29 minutes ago, TMAC said:

Each week I play a football pool.  Try to pick three winners.  The safest pick every time has been against the Jets (something I never would have done in the past).  This week, however, they took the Jets off the Board.  Also took Denver off the board.  Why? I think because the bookies know that the Jets won't cover no matter what the spread is.  It's not just lack of talent.  It's lack of passion, drive and heart.  That's on the coach. With each week, this team sinks lower and lower. 

Bad book makers. They don't know how to set a spread. It doesn't matter of they cover or not, you just need equal money on both sides. I remember betting on the 85 Bears every week. The spreads were crazy. Bears were always giving 20+ points and they covered every week. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, TMAC said:

A couple of guys at the local bar took the Jets line off the board and we get a post about it?

Every online site has had a line all week from 8.5 to 9.5. 

1 hour ago, TMAC said:

No it's because they didn't know who the starter was and losing bell... Vegas takes lines down all the time in injury situations... Vegas will also put it back up when ready