Who are some of the best NCAA players (prospects) that as Jet fans we aren't talking about...? Mine is ELIJAH MOORE!

I don't go out of my way to bother anyone about threads they create and/or what type of FUN you like to have as a Jets fan and isn't sports all about keeping you young at heart and having FUN?

so...

If anyone has a problem with me (DWC) please do both JN and yourselves a favor and place me on ignore and then I'll be out of sight is out of mind and you won't have to worry about the ways I like to have fun around here anymore, now would you? 

image.png.470077be61a1fb1b062a3e5ecfc5556c.png

I went apesh*t crazy when the pick was in ???

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

Elijah Moore was your 3rd, 4th favorite receiver in the draft bro. You were riding Rondale Moore’s scrotum too. 

image.png.448abb76b783288a66be153977200b7e.png

"We've all been talking up the likes of WR's such as Chase (LSU), TE Pitts (Florida), Waddle (Alabama), Smith (Alabama), Marshall Jr. (LSU), Batemam (Minnesota), Moore (Purdue) and Wallace (Oklahoma State) etc, etc. 

But it's really been Elijah Moore who's not only dominating the SEC but also leads the entire Country/Nation in both Receptions (86) and Receiving Yards (1,193) along with ranking top 10 in TD Receptions @ 9th overall (8); 0 Fumbles as well". 

And maybe just maybe if you had the balls you could (also) place me on ignore in order to finally get off DWC's scrotum.

(because I never even go out of my way to quote you, dudd). 

???

19 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

image.png.448abb76b783288a66be153977200b7e.png

"We've all been talking up the likes of WR's such as Chase (LSU), TE Pitts (Florida), Waddle (Alabama), Smith (Alabama), Marshall Jr. (LSU), Batemam (Minnesota), Moore (Purdue) and Wallace (Oklahoma State) etc, etc. 

But it's really been Elijah Moore who's not only dominating the SEC but also leads the entire Country/Nation in both Receptions (86) and Receiving Yards (1,193) along with ranking top 10 in TD Receptions @ 9th overall (8); 0 Fumbles as well". 

And maybe just maybe if you had the balls you could (also) place me on ignore in order to finally get off DWC's scrotum.

(because I never even go out of my way to quote you, dudd). 

???

Did you edit those messages too? 

• Post of the Week 1