Murder at Midnight Mafia Game Thread (Day 4) [Game Over; Town Wins!]

On 3/21/2021 at 7:46 AM, CTM said:

Votes jets

due to miller claim.

Also no nk last night may suggest this is 2 sk game, the millers are a red herring designed to amuse a buck toothed vermin and we are all chasing each others dicks, if so this is jifs game to bring home

I said this literally the page before this post....pretty obvious.

Which goes back to 80 using a lot of scum talk...but floated SK...but was upset Barry was SK. 80 pinging

On 3/21/2021 at 9:47 AM, Integrity28 said:

To be totally transparent:

I’d much prefer lynching JC or Drums. 

80 and CTM are the ones I’m trying to assess motives.

Drums seems like town to me...actively genuinely trying to figure out the game.

JC and 80, did I nail them on D1? 

21 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

This game is twisted. I should have voted vanilla @Spoot-Face

I get the vibe that nothing would please Ape’s ego more than to win a game as scum after admitting he was scum (even encouraging others to take him down, in a weird reverse psychology verbal judo move).  I see a lot of smoke & mirrors in his game, and over the first three weeks of this game he voted for Stark (town), jville (town), and Barry (SK, but he would have assumed town since Barry was not in his QT). 
He also voted for guys I’ve assumed to be town:

CTM (town), first Miller claim; Crusher (town), character reveal; JETS (town/3rd party), because he said he didn’t do it and Ape has really pushed the “lynch JETS” agenda. Even though he voted me and I could OMGUS hammer him, he just doesn’t feel like scum. 

I’m getting creepy vibes from Drums and his ‘follow the bouncing red ball vote’, and I would not be shocked if JiF, JC, or 80 were found to be skipping Sunday school today either. 

But for my vote, I gotta follow the poo trail.  Vote Ape 

noob town post too me

21 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Catching up now.  Is Ape dead yet?

21 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

20 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Any logic here?

20 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

The JETS case makes sense.  

Vote JETS

4 consecutive posts after entering the game, never let Crusher answer for a vote he needed logic for days before and then just hammered...

very 3rd party, not sure how long I'm going to live, lets get a shot off type of play

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Drums seems like town to me...actively genuinely trying to figure out the game.

JC and 80, did I nail them on D1? 

He does, but he doesn’t. When he puffs out his waif-like soy t!ts it seems like he’s faking. Otherwise, yeah, it seems like he’s trying. Incompetent, but whatevs.

20 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

*****Day 3 Final Votecount*****

JETS -- 80, CTM, JiF, Ape, JC (5)

Greenseed -- JETS (1)

JiF -- Crusher, Drums (2)

Ape -- Greenseed (1)

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

That's a lynch!

Deadline: 7pm EST, Wednesday

CTM vs. Ape had a town on town vibes to me, CTM town.  I'm town.

2 scum on JETS train - was it that easy?  My D1 scum list?  oh my!

19 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Apes been sparring with Drums and CTM and playing really loose. He may be trying to go big or go Home as scum but for right now he’s driving the game so I’m willing to let it ride out a bit. 

JiF is playing sheepish. When I’m surest about him as town is when he’s pushing people and actively scum hunting, I’m not getting that vibe right now from him. He’s put out a couple names but I see no actually movement towards a solution he does when bat manning the sh*t out of a game. Plus when I went back and gathered the Miller reveals his seem little off to me. It was super simple like he was just trying to sneak it in with nobody noticing. 

Feeling good about my Crushlove

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

If youve played mafia once in the past 10 years then you’ve already seen this show:

- ape plays unpredictably

- everyone cries about it

- ctm goes super ape crazy

- ape stops being unpredictable

- everyone cries some more

Whatever. I forgot how lame this game gets when people blame you for their own inability to be creative, thrive in ambiguity, and/or have fun.

You’re all boring.

Sorry dude, March Madness, Free Agency, penis, I've been preoccupied...but seriously, more so just disinterested...no offense to the mod but I hate these types of games.  I'm a traditionalist, you all know that...I dont like the multiple teams, multiple factions, recruiting blah blah sh*t, cant do my thing and I never get good roles in these games so I'm always stuck in the middle in these set ups. I reckon I am now and someone is fooling me because of the ability to hid behind hunting as 3rd party/scum whatever but I'm alive so lets do this sh*t!  Unless you're one of what I just mentioned, if that's the case, gfy

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

My guess: he’s pre-empting the obvious and making sure he gets his bus vote in.

Other observation: remember when I backed drums into a corner and he talked a whole lot about fighting? Then I backed off, and he went completely silent? Took a few days to see how that would play out, but if I were a betting man I’d say I caught him again.

Final thought: CTM nk was inevitable there. It’s a terribly obvious wifom NK that put a target on me. If you guys really need to bite on that, fine. I won’t find it, but I will try to caught scum on my way out - so after my flip please re-read.

Yep and JC had a set up vote during the night phase too...

15 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Thoughts on how CTM basically knew Jets was gonna flip town, and used my jibber-jabber to try and set my lynch up next?

14 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Yeah, I've been pondering this but pretty sure he had the first miller claim.  

14 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

You both distract the game with this Ape versus CTM shticks.  I can see you both in Kahoots.

48 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I was, but he wasnt the only one trying to get people with character reveals. Crusher did it too at some point with grernseed.

I was the only one to challenge it. Basically this is one of those games where people stupidly jump at everything i do instead of try to catch scum, then blame me as a “distraction” when it’s their laziness that drives them to ignore all the reactions.

Whatevs.

You were the only one to challenge it...

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

He does, but he doesn’t. When he puffs out his waif-like soy t!ts it seems like he’s faking. Otherwise, yeah, it seems like he’s trying. Incompetent, but whatevs.

Again, more then like I'm caught in the middle of multi-faction game which as we know makes it easy to hide behind genuine activity but Drums seems it, fwiw. 

On 3/8/2021 at 11:37 PM, Spoot-Face said:

1. Greenstud

2. Stark -- Gertie Tilton, herbalist – Miller – Town (Lynched Day 1)

3. Ape

4. 80

5. JiF

6. Barry -- Cedrick Benton – Even Night Serial Killer (Lynched Day 2)

7. Crusher

8. JC

9. Jvill -- Ava Benoit, french prostitute – Miller – Town (Killed Night 1)

10. JETS -- Captain Toussaint, pirate captain – Miller – Town (Lynched Day 3)

11. Drums

12. CTM -- Jack Bendix – Miller/Kidnapper – Town (Killed Night 3)

Greenseed...

I'll Iso but during my catch up had a very noobish town post that I quoted...

27 minutes ago, JiF said:

Sorry dude, March Madness, Free Agency, penis, I've been preoccupied...but seriously, more so just disinterested...no offense to the mod but I hate these types of games.  I'm a traditionalist, you all know that...I dont like the multiple teams, multiple factions, recruiting blah blah sh*t, cant do my thing and I never get good roles in these games so I'm always stuck in the middle in these set ups. I reckon I am now and someone is fooling me because of the ability to hid behind hunting as 3rd party/scum whatever but I'm alive so lets do this sh*t!  Unless you're one of what I just mentioned, if that's the case, gfy

I figured with you, it was a game setup that turned you off. Like conversions. Or you were hiding scum.

Yiure not on my list for now.