Jets Free Agent Pump Up Videos

35 minutes ago, Frankie from Flatbush said:

Nice!

I am really excited about Tevin Coleman. I think he is going to be Zach Wilsons best friend as he knows the system and will the perfect bail out option and security blanket when he needs to get rid of the ball quickly.   He is truly explosive out of the backfield and he, along with Ty Johnson will make for a great 1-2 punch out of the backfield.  (I have not given up on Perine, I think he will be more of a change of pace back.)

Corey Davis and Keelan Cole along with Mims and Crowder give us a nice young receiver corp.   

Defense improved dramatically with Lawson, Rankins and Curry.   Joyner will fit in nicely with Maye, Davis, Hall and Austin.  

• Upvote 1

I'm excited about Corey Davis. I think he's gonna be very productive here. He will be well worth the contract.

I already love me some lawson based on the videos, interviews, etc. Great personality and a player ready to breakout.

Keenan will be a solid and reliable contributor.  He's got some upside too.

I like the upside of Davis, Rankins. If they reclaim there earlier years, both would be great signings.  

Im very happy with the signings. Great culture fits, players on the upswing or ready to breakout, flyers on guys the we're once highly productive, and some solid depth signings. Overall, it was well balanced.

45 minutes ago, Jdub03 said:

I'm excited about Corey Davis. I think he's gonna be very productive here. He will be well worth the contract.

I already love me some lawson based on the videos, interviews, etc. Great personality and a player ready to breakout.

Keenan will be a solid and reliable contributor.  He's got some upside too.

I like the upside of Davis, Rankins. If they reclaim there earlier years, both would be great signings.  

Im very happy with the signings. Great culture fits, players on the upswing or ready to breakout, flyers on guys the we're once highly productive, and some solid depth signings. Overall, it was well balanced.

All gas, no brake, baby.