Which site do you guys like to use for the best online Draft Guide & Big Board?

CTJetsFan

There are so many out there but I'd like to find one (even if it cost a few bucks) to use over the next few weeks. Which one do you guys like?

I like the boards that at least show the player's height & weight and approximate 40 times. A guide with good write-ups helps too.

Not looking for something that was thrown together in early February but is updated as the draft approaches.

Let me know Thanks!

1 hour ago, CTJetsFan said:

There are so many out there but I'd like to find one (even if it cost a few bucks) to use over the next few weeks. Which one do you guys like?

I like the boards that at least show the player's height & weight and approximate 40 times. A guide with good write-ups helps too.

Not looking for something that was thrown together in early February but is updated as the draft approaches.

Let me know Thanks!

The Draft network is pretty good. I roll my eyes at like 90% of what they write but for the money you get write-ups on almost every prospect, access to big boards, the ability to make your big board, mock drafts and a trade function for mock drafts. 

PFF’s draft guide is unmatched if you like PFF. It might be free so go check it out. They update it constantly and add players and grades and measurables, they even added numbers for senior bowl. 

• Upvote 2

On 4/1/2021 at 11:58 AM, CTJetsFan said:

Let me know Thanks!

Ourlads NFL Scouting Services

https://secure.ourlads.com/secure/print/subscribe.aspx

https://www.ourlads.com/about/

• Upvote 2

On 4/1/2021 at 4:58 PM, CTJetsFan said:

Let me know Thanks!

I have posted this elsewhere but I have subscribed to The Athletic largely off the back of Bob McGinn’s annual Scouts Take draft previews but Dane Brugler produces a very useful draft guide with lots of good info on about 30 or so prospects per position. I would recommend 

I also download the digital edition of Lindy’s Draft Guide and each June they bring out their NFL season guide which usually has a decent ‘look ahead’ section for the following years draft and a good recap of the previous one.

i can’t remember what the annual subscription is but you’ll get the draft guide and McGinn content ...I would personally recommend

• Upvote 1