McGinn RBs, WRs, & TEs

3 minutes ago, IntoTheGreen said:

So you can be SOJ and I'll be optimistic. No worries.

The mid round pick at guard happened last season his name is Cam Clark. They will probably draft a 3rd round tackle that needs a year to develop and wont threaten for playing time. 

8 minutes ago, bitonti said:

The mid round pick at guard happened last season his name is Cam Clark. They will probably draft a 3rd round tackle that needs a year to develop and wont threaten for playing time. 

Again, I'm not expecting a bunch of mid rounders to start right away. I'm responding to a hypothetical; which is ridiculous to begin with. Instead of complaining about Jets not addressing OL in a draft that hasn't happened yet why dont we see how it plays out. 

4 minutes ago, IntoTheGreen said:

Again, I'm not expecting a bunch of mid rounders to start right away. I'm responding to a hypothetical; which is ridiculous to begin with. Instead of complaining about Jets not addressing OL in a draft that hasn't happened yet why dont we see how it plays out. 

I don't think I complained once about it 

just pointing out the following

1 - taking ZW at 2 overall has the expectation that he's going to be so good, so worth that 2 pick, that he's going to make it all better just by showing up. Jets fans expecting elite linemen at 23 to start right away and make a difference, that's exactly the road not taken 

2- taking ZW at 2 overall means passing on the elite WR/TE like Pitts and Chase, also linemen like Sewell and Slater. JD did not visit or look at these guys seriously. He does not want to trade down and build he has a higher opinion on the Jets line and tight end room than anyone else alive.

it's not complaining so much as prediction. they will take ZW and an LB/Edge at 23 and we are going to be sitting here friday wondering who can come in and start and the answer is probably only the RB

the line is done