Elijah Moore vs. Dwayne Eskeridge

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

In actuality I think you think they are and they arent.  

At some point its about quality of the player over an extra 4th

Yep true and we wiil see next year if I am right or not

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

Not that serious dude.  At the end of the day it is all just our opinions and preferences.   Bottom line I don't know you from a can a spray paint so don't really care what you are putting a premium on.  Get it that? 

Lol where was I being serious I'm sending you kissy faces   .... and you're  just making me want to play trolly games ... So I will.

Seems like you're upset about something. You're spewing nonsense about being unable to tell people from spray paint and saying gibberish like your stroking out ...I don't know what "Get it that? " Means.  Sorry people don't seem to agree on your boy Eskridge being in the same level as Moore or that you think 4th round picks are premium. Keep being you ?.

NAdbJgH.jpg.0215318c8a1c21dca7b5fa895bd3df16.jpg

2 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Lol where was I being serious I'm sending you kissy faces   .... and you're  just making me want to play trolly games ... So I will.

Seems like you're upset about something. You're spewing nonsense about being unable to tell people from spray paint and saying gibberish like your stroking out ...I don't know what "Get it that? " Means.  Sorry people don't seem to agree on your boy Eskridge being in the same level as Moore or that you think 4th round picks are premium. Keep being you ?.

NAdbJgH.jpg.0215318c8a1c21dca7b5fa895bd3df16.jpg

Dude why do you keep sending me kissy faces?  I mean like really?  lol  BTW I am always being me.  You keep sending dudes kisses on football forums ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

When you are selecting 34, there is a pretty good chance there is more than one guy you can say that about unless JD draft board nailed the first round in which case he would do better placing bets in Vegas than being the Jets GM. 

I thought they said there were only 20 players with first found grades this year due to the limited scouting.