Does anyone think this can be a .500 team next year?

AVM

i think u already have that wrapped up,,and thats not a bad thing

Already?

Wow.

I thought I might have to start predicting a Jets Super Bowl win this year. :)

(no, I would never do that unless we were in the AFC Championship game).

BZ

Let's not all get wrapped up in believing we'll have a winning team next year...damn, let's see how we are going into the season...I can hear the bashing already if we stink up the joint...let's stick to the 2-3 year plan.

we are,, this is BZ though,,he still thinks Monica didnt blow Bill

I guess that means he thinks she blew him but didnt swallow

Basically means that I believe the last couple of presidents have been about as effective as the rest of our government who seems to only be able to f*ck up things.

Bush 2.0 does make Clinton look like a genious though.

BZ

Basically means that I believe the last couple of presidents have been about as effective as the rest of our government who seems to only be able to f*ck up things.

Bush 2.0 does make Clinton look like a genious though.

BZ

clinton was smart, he ran as a uber liberal to get party nomination (superliberals run party and pick nominee thru primaries),,

BUT then when he got nomination he moved to middle and beacme a moderate Dem for election drive,,he got elected and actually ran the country as a moderate and got stuff done by workin with the majority Republicans, ,he knew it was that or nuthin gettin done,,,i give him credit for that,,,

the big question is this:

I assume Hillary IF she gets nomination will move to middle for election,,and IF she is elected I just dont see it inm her makeup to STAY a moderate to get things done,, she will revert back to the far left and I dont see alot gettin done in her 4 years,,

lets hope for a Mccain or Biden emerging,,,,,,

both decent moderates

Archived