Zach living up to his Pre-Draft Mahomes comps!

5 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

You has problems with his body, his face, his religion, his mother. You posting about these (non football)  things is an actual event as well. 

Your opinion about football things is kind of undercut by this.

Never said anything about his mother or religion. Talking about the build of a NFL prospect is relevant, see: out 2-4 weeks.

My opinion about football is almost entirely rooted in facts and actual events. 

Saying “put player X on Y team and get these results” is the epitome of cowardly, dishonest debate. 

Don’t equivocate my superior intellect with your sh*t posting.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Never said anything about his mother or religion. Talking about the build of a NFL prospect is relevant, see: out 2-4 weeks.

My opinion about football is almost entirely rooted in facts and actual events. 

Saying “put player X on Y team and get these results” is the epitome of cowardly, dishonest debate. 

Don’t equivocate my superior intellect with your sh*t posting.

First of all,, you're lying. Second, superior to what?

4 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I'm not saying this team is great or that the coaching staff is great. I'm also not saying that Zach deserves all of the blame for 1-5. I'm saying that he's not even consistently competent at the basics. Even when the subpar coaches and teammates actually get things right, he's dirting balls or missing the right reads.

As I said earlier, blame everyone else for 1-5, but at some point it's got to be on him that he is not there mentally and not able to throw on schedule consistently. These were flaws we saw in him months before the draft, and had to eat downvotes and be talked down to for our opinions. For that only, I am taking a victory lap. Of course I hope he turns it around. At the end of the day, the only name that matters to me in relation to this team is the one on the front of the jerseys. 

Also, not enough data yet, but the "Mahomes Effect" might not be the positive descriptor that it is intended to be. 

I get it, you know I was right there with you.  I'm still getting heat for my draft takes.  I'm now I'm being called a troll for calling what I see.  People are weird and it's all very bizarre and maybe instead of being level headed, I should just do victory laps and scream I told you so.  , I'm getting treated like that anyway even though I'm consistently standing here saying, yeah, he sucks but it's too early to know for sure.

51 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Ok, big guy.

Lol you just took a shot at my appearance.

I don't want to fight with you, Ape. But you're the one being dishonest. 

Why have you pushed this into semantics over whether I said something about his mother and/or religion? Why can’t you simply defend your initial statement… oh, is it because hypothetical arguments inane and don’t have any place in proper debate?

See, you lose the initial argument in 2 posts… so you resort to the Pyrrhic victory of insinuating I’m lying about something inconsequential.