Ravens | J. Lewis returning with three-year pact

Smizzy

Ravens | J. Lewis returning with three-year pact

Mon, 13 Mar 2006 08:51:39 -0800

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports the Baltimore Ravens have reached a three-year deal with RB Jamal Lewis, one of their own unrestricted free agents. Financial terms of the deal are not currently available

Jamal & mike Anderson is a nice 1,2 punch.

No Lendale White for them.

Its all up to the Vikings now. I dont think Chester Taylor would really stop them from taking Lendale, but the Vikings have bigger holes to fill.

Damnit, if we can get a top 20 pick for Abraham, we might be able to land LenDale.

No Lendale White for them.

Its all up to the Vikings now. I dont think Chester Taylor would really stop them from taking Lendale, but the Vikings have bigger holes to fill.

Damnit, if we can get a top 20 pick for Abraham, we might be able to land LenDale.

Hey Dooooooooshey

Now way, and repeat after me "NO WAY" do the Jets take a RB in the 1st round this year

WE have Martin Blaylock, and your guy Houston.....RB is not a priority

Quality line, or LB's will do!!

Hey Dooooooooshey

Now way, and repeat after me "NO WAY" do the Jets take a RB in the 1st round this year

WE have Martin Blaylock, and your guy Houston.....RB is not a priority

Quality line, or LB's will do!!

I dunno JonE

Blaylock is not a capable starter

Curtis Martin stinks and is old

Houston I like, but is unproven and will never be a great player.

Plus, LenDale has been linked to the Jets. Martin loves him, and Pennington talks to him everyday in orlando while they train.

Notice how Barton always "backs down" from JonEJet? Not that I blame the kid - but gee wiz. :baby:

Barton is fiesty - you have to like that - you have to be that way here in New York New Jersey area

Archived