Free agent signs 6 year deal worth 15 grand

vinnys025

Thats right folks, I just re-enlisted in the Air Force for another 6 glorious years and they are giving me a bonus of 15 grand. 5 grand up front, and the other 10 grand will be split up in the 6 years. Of course after taxes, I will only see about 3 g's of that first 5, but hey, i'm not doing it for the money, its for the love of the game. Hopfully there wont be another 9-11 where they will activate me. Its the reserves this time, I already did my 4 years of active duty which I didnt like too much.

There was one contract clause however that keeps me from entering the open showers...but I cant figure out why.

How do ya like this Free agent signing?

Thats right folks, I just re-enlisted in the Air Force for another 6 glorious years and they are giving me a bonus of 15 grand. 5 grand up front, and the other 10 grand will be split up in the 6 years. Of course after taxes, I will only see about 3 g's of that first 5, but hey, i'm not doing it for the money, its for the love of the game. Hopfully there wont be another 9-11 where they will activate me. Its the reserves this time, I already did my 4 years of active duty which I didnt like too much.

There was one contract clause however that keeps me from entering the open showers...but I cant figure out why.

Best of luck vinny.

Looks like the Air Force got a better deal with you then the Jets did with DFat.;)

In my 4 years active I saw every Jet game and still never missed one. I was in Iceland up till about 5am watching that monday night miracle after almost dozing off...and I had to go to work at 6am.....I was tired that day but it was worth it.

I am a reservist this time, and if i'm activated I stay here to protect the homeland while the active duty guys go overseas. I already did my active time, i'm done with that. Thank smizzy, tex and everyone. Bob, you dont want me fighting for you?..lol. I dont want to go overseas anymore, I have a wife and child now, its not for me.

I do get extra money if i'm activated, but its included in my pay, its not like an incentive bonus or anything like that.

For a second there I thought they resigned Martin for his Real Value!!:D

Good Luck and Bob may have a point!!:eek:

i think it might have somethin' to do with " . . . entering the open showers. . . "

I'm going to nominate this as POTW for the sole reason that I had always thought Kelly was nothing more than a bot that posted football topics on random NFL boards.

Archived