Poll: What is your confidence level in Joe Flacco right now?

TuscanyTile2

Poll: What is your confidence level in Joe Flacco right now?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Poll: What is your confidence level in Joe Flacco right now?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/25/2022 at 04:59 PM

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How so?  My point was the coaches see what Wilson is doing in practice.  So if they elect to delay starting him, that would be a clear sign they're not impressed with what they see in terms of his progress as a QB enough to put him in over Flacco. 

Thus, we wouldn't need to see him play in "actual games" to know he sucks.  The coaches would be seeing it for themselves every day.  

They are likely going to see exactly the mixed quality they have seen all summer leading up to the moment of injury.  unless that injury made him a lot worse than he already was.  If they see the same thing, he starts.  That was the plan all along.  Team needs to decide if Wilson is the QB for the next 2+ yrs. He's going to start when ready. Just get the Hackenburg scenario out of your head.  It's not happening here.

4 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

I know he made the plays when given the opportunity, but if Chubb takes a knee, Flacco is 0-2 with 3 touchdowns and averaging about 240 yds per game.

This is true.

Game would have ended 30-17.

I'd be calling for MFW again.  I still think MFW is better than this old version of Flacco, but Flacco has earned another go, I suppose, with his heroics.

Saleh would sooner drink mercury from a shot glass than start Mike White.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

This is true.

Game would have ended 30-17.

I'd be calling for MFW again.  I still think MFW is better than this old version of Flacco, but Flacco has earned another go, I suppose, with his heroics.

Saleh would sooner drink mercury from a shot glass than start Mike White.

Saleh knows that nobody will complain if the Jets push aside a 37 year old Joe Flacco for ZW.