Abraham tells Falcons he has stomach flu and will miss the entire 06 season

John Abraham showed ZERO loyalty to the New York Jets.

Why the **** should the fans be loyal to piece of **** like that?

Like I said on JI The Jets showed loyalty to Ellis and Chad with big Contracts but what did they show to Abe the 3 time Pro Bowler?? You have to give before you get Brother!!:rolleyes:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you're the one who needs to learn the game.

Where has Abe been during the times we need him? Exactly. I know more football then you will ever know. I'm sorry. You sit at home and play PS2 and Abe gets you 73 sacks a season and that's great, really, it is. I'm sure you win a lot of Super Bowls with him. But it's gonna be ok, I told you, it's over, you can win so you can feel happy.

nothing is over until i say its over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you made comments dont run and hide back them up or shut the %$#@ up!

nothing is over until i say its over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you made comments dont run and hide back them up or shut the %$#@ up!

Are you the boss of me little one?

Bye Bye.

If you really feel the need to talk to my face then here you go:

Come on 124, you're better than this.

Talk to ya then.

Like I said on JI The Jets showed loyalty to Ellis and Chad with big Contracts but what did they show to Abe the 3 time Pro Bowler?? You have to give before you get Brother!!:rolleyes:

Abraham had to prove he could stay healthy in order to earn the big contract. He never did that with us. Istead, he sulked and brooded, took himself out of important games. Abraham is a cancer. **** him, I hope he tears his ACL. Or breaks a nail. That would also end his season.

its quite ironic you invite strange men to your house im not surprised.

#1 i dont slum

#2 i wouldnt want to interupt you and ramsey

It's ironic that your thought process is:

1. Like a player

2. Get in bed with them.

:yawn:

Abraham had to prove he could stay healthy in order to earn the big contract. He never did that with us. Istead, he sulked and brooded, took himself out of important games. Abraham is a cancer. **** him, I hope he tears his ACL. Or breaks a nail. That would also end his season.

And Chad did?? Please get a grip! In my 46 years with this Team back to the Titans Abe is one of the most talented D-Players we have ever had!

And BTW wishing injury on a player is a no class move! Your better then that!:rolleyes:

its quite ironic you invite strange men to your house im not surprised.

#1 i dont slum

#2 i wouldnt want to interupt you and ramsey

Seriously, 124 has been posting here for a while and is a well respected poster. If you ever want your opinion to be heard or to be taken seriously you should treat him and other people's opinion with respect. No reason to get personal about it.

And Chad did?? Please get a grip! In my 46 years with this Team back to the Titans Abe is one of the most talented D-Players we have ever had!

And BTW wishing injury on a player is a no class move! Your better then that!:rolleyes:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

BEWARE RAMSEY MAN WILL ATTACK YOU FOR LIKING ABE

No doubt that Abraham is talented but when is he there when we need him?

Seriously, 124 has been posting here for a while and is a well respected poster. If you ever want your opinion to be heard or to be taken seriously you should treat him and other people's opinion with respect. No reason to get personal about it.

go read back he started with the personal attack and insults callimg Abe my lover.

i dont back down to forum bullies clique or no clique

I'm not talking about Chad. Neither Pennington nor Ellis should have been extended either.

It doesn't matter how talented Abraham was. What good is talent if it disappears in the playoffs? You don't win Super Bowls in the regular season. Every single time we needed this "great talent" to step it up, he was hiding in the bottle or his leg was hurting.

I remember in 2004, before the playoffs, Abraham was asked who would win the Super Bowl. His response: Pittsburgh. Screw him. He's a cancer and a coward. We need players with a team concept, not players that are in it for the money only.

John Abraham showed ZERO loyalty to the New York Jets.

Why the **** should the fans be loyal to piece of **** like that?

qfe

5180, if you want people to take you seriously, say some things to back up your opinion other than gay jokes.

At least he was playing, Abraham was not.

Abe knew he couldn't play to his ability to help the Team! He would rather see a Healthy player play! Cumar is to selfish to do that! Keep in mind Martin is a guy that left the Team that drafted him and gave him a starting role as a 3rd rd pick for Big Bucks and a contract that has since be declared illegal by the League!! But he's a Class guy!! :rolleyes:

I'm not talking about Chad. Neither Pennington nor Ellis should have been extended either.

It doesn't matter how talented Abraham was. What good is talent if it disappears in the playoffs? You don't win Super Bowls in the regular season. Every single time we needed this "great talent" to step it up, he was hiding in the bottle or his leg was hurting.

I remember in 2004, before the playoffs, Abraham was asked who would win the Super Bowl. His response: Pittsburgh. Screw him. He's a cancer and a coward. We need players with a team concept, not players that are in it for the money only.

I remember the 69 Bowl! Hell I was the same age as Joe! He played with a hangover many days! You would have hated him I guess!:rolleyes:

Ok... provided we can watch the December 2nd, 2005 and the January 19th, 2006 Pistons and Knicks games.

I mean, it will be your honor to watch a real playoff team ;)

Oh very true. Come playoff time I'm thinking of inviting over Marbury to show him how real team leaders like Chauncy Billiups plays the PG position.

I remember the 69 Bowl! Hell I was the same age as Joe! He played with a hangover many days! You would have hated him I guess!:rolleyes:

John Abraham DIDN'T play with a hangover. He sat his ass on the bench and watched his "team" get eliminated.

John Abraham DIDN'T play with a hangover. He sat his ass on the bench and watched his "team" get eliminated.

Troll lets talk Fact! Have you heard 1 player on the Jets badmouth Abe? They have said things about Chad,Herm..Your not on the Team you have a opinion thay doesn't make it a fact! And before you say Abe picked the Steelers in the playoffs keep in mind Martins favorite game as a Pro was playing as a Pat against the Jets!! And that my friend is a FACT!! If you have the NFL Channel!:eek:

Troll lets talk Fact! Have you heard 1 player on the Jets badmouth Abe? They have said things about Chad,Herm..Your not on the Team you have a opinion thay doesn't make it a fact! And before you say Abe picked the Steelers in the playoffs keep in mind Martins favorite game as a Pro was playing as a Pat against the Jets!! And that my friend is a FACT!! If you have the NFL Channel!:eek:

Why does everything turn into a Curtis Martin discussion with you? I don't like him either. But since, you want to go there, none of the players ever say a bad thing about Curtis Martin. Does that mean that he's not a selfish stat-whore after all?

Why does everything turn into a Curtis Martin discussion with you? I don't like him either. But since, you want to go there, none of the players ever say a bad thing about Curtis Martin. Does that mean that he's not a selfish stat-whore after all?

Nah I only do the Cumar thing cause most of the Kiddies think he's God! I will miss Abe! But then I liked Moss also and always though a Good Coach could have made him a All-Pro..Wait..That happened ! Never mind!!:D

Nah I only do the Cumar thing cause most of the Kiddies think he's God! I will miss Abe! But then I liked Moss also and always though a Good Coach could have made him a All-Pro..Wait..That happened ! Never mind!!:D

I completely agree on Moss. He had two long touchdown receptions when Quincy Carter was the QB. All he needed was an offensive coordinator with balls and a QB without a noodle arm.

I completely agree on Moss. He had two long touchdown receptions when Quincy Carter was the QB. All he needed was an offensive coordinator with balls and a QB without a noodle arm.

Oh Crap were agreeing..My night is ruined!!;) Brother Troll I hope we win the Bowl in your Lifetime! Ain't nothing like it!!:cheers:

Archived