The official "I'm glad Abraham is gone" thread!

PETROCK

Good luck on Defense with no pressure..:yawn:

Like the Broncos defense, which needs to blitz to get any pressure? How about Vilma in on a blitz on passing downs for QB pressure? I think LBs on blitzes are more effective anyway. Both the Broncos and Patriots rely heavily on their LB corps to generate QB pressure, and I'd like to do the same. The Broncos even use their secondary, for example lynch, as I'm sure you know well.

someone archive this thread so we can re-visit it next December

Hey we finally agree on something.

I subscribed to this thread so when I'm right & Abe does SH!t for the Falcons next year I'll be able to pull this thread out, or if I'm wrong I'll still pull this thread out and I'll admit that I was wrong.

I got into a discussion before the last season with Bitioni about how Lance Legree & Doug Jolley were bad signings. Even though Jolley did turn out to be a decent TE, especially for the money, I was half right then & I'm right now.

Like the Broncos defense, which needs to blitz to get any pressure? How about Vilma in on a blitz on passing downs for QB pressure? I think LBs on blitzes are more effective anyway. Both the Broncos and Patriots rely heavily on their LB corps to generate QB pressure, and I'd like to do the same. The Broncos even use their secondary, for example lynch, as I'm sure you know well.

Why do you think we lost to pittsburgh in the AFCCG?

We were blitzing the hell out of them letting Ben pick our secondary apart.

I don't know if you know this but the steelers practice against their defense with full contact.

Pitt is one of the best blitzing teams in the league, so our blitz was no match.

If we were to bring in a pure pass rusher we could drop our LB back in coverage, and keep Lynch back at the safety posistion.

more on abe basically admitting he doesn't regret his dwi because it got him to atlanta.

http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/114309426987770.xml&coll=1

but more importantly, read the very bottom of the article: "Note: Tannenbaum said the Jets have 100 percent participation in the off-season program, which started on Monday. ... Jets TE Chris Baker visited Seattle yesterday."

new sherriff in town. if this was last year players would know they could get away with not participating and herm would jsut say "i don't blame XXXX for not showing up. we haven't shown him good faith by renegotiating his contract to pay him fair value. XXXX is a stand up guy and he needs to do what's right for his family. if that works out, great but either way i don't blame him and wish him luck. you can lead a cat to a cactus but you can't make him spill milk"

bet there isn't even a snowcone machine or pig cooker at the workouts anymore either.

Archived