Week 8 Injuries: Any Updates?

PepPep

Any updates are much appreciated. 

Corey Davis- Questionable: Davis is 'day-to-day' and I guess Saleh said his status for the Pats game is 'up in the air'. Not sure why so many on here are assuming he will not play. Is there something I'm missing? Something about the type of injury he suffered? 

James Robinson- Questionable: Obviously he passed the physical to allow the trade to happen. He is slated to practice on Wed. The Jets need him. I think he will play. Probably will have limited carries depending on how well he does right off the bat or in practice.  

Jermaine Johnson- Questionable: He's been out for a couple of games now. I'm guessing he suits up for this one.

Ashtyn Davis- Questionable: Not sure how bad his injury is or how critical it is that he plays. Our safety play has been solid (Whitehead and Joyer have been great, Parks is decent backup).  

E.Moore- Questionable: Not an injury but he is listed as questionable because of the trade drama. I'm assuming he plays. 

*Sidenote: On Tuesday the Jets officially placed AVT and Hall on season ending IR. 

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

On the Patriots front starting safety Duggar and starting Center Andrews were DNP. Both got hurt Monday night

Losing those two definitely are a plus (for us.) Losing the play caller for blocking on the OL means the sore ankled QB might be needing to run faster than he can. The safety sitting means that pass defense and secondary communication might be lacking. 

All for it. I need to be able to fart loudly at the Cheatriot fans at work on Monday. They are worried: no one has said boo to me all week, and usually they start into me early even when we aren't playing them. NOT THIS YEAR. (Beer, beans and franks for the game food Sunday.)

I hope Clemons is picking parts of Jones out of his teeth with a metal toothpick after the game.

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

On the Patriots front starting safety Duggar and starting Center Andrews were DNP. Both got hurt Monday night

I heard earlier Andrews is concusion protocol... not really sure what that means for the short week and if he is allowed on the field Sunday. 

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Dugger is a big part of that D. Pats fans are saying the defense is completely different without him and Barmore. Not sure Barmore’s status.