Jets closer to Eagles OT Runyan

kelly

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yup, YOU guessed it.

yup, i'm dishin' our s**t; to YOU . BUT, enough, YOU ENJOY IT TOO MUCH, J/O.

p.s. " RAMBO " is a movie character, which is MORE than you have been / will ever be, J/O !

Why are you in this thread calling names? You made the mistake by posting this as a done deal when it was a rumor at best.

No need to call anybody names. Those 2 old guys know their football and don't deserve to be called names for serving their country.

Eagles | Runyan reaches multi-year deal to return

Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:56:40 -0800

Adam Caplan, of Pro Football News and Injury Report, reports the Philadelphia Eagles have reached a multi-year deal to retain OT Jon Runyan. Terms of the deal are not currently available.

oh well, NEVER trust a woman . . . :beer:

I never do. They are evil spawns of satan.

Why are you in this thread calling names? You made the mistake by posting this as a done deal when it was a rumor at best.

No need to call anybody names. Those 2 old guys know their football and don't deserve to be called names for serving their country.

hey, they started with the " names " . THEY served OUR country ( as i did ) .

i don't go around telling EVERYONE I SERVED OUR COUNTRY.

I POSTED WHAT I WAS TOLD. THIS IS A MSG BOARD.IT'S THE OFF-SEASON FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUND.

cheers ~ ~ ~

hey, they started with the " names " . THEY served OUR country ( as i did ) .

i don't go around telling EVERYONE I SERVED OUR COUNTRY.

I POSTED WHAT I WAS TOLD. THIS IS A MSG BOARD.IT'S THE OFF-SEASON FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUND.

cheers ~ ~ ~

Actually Kelly your original post had nothing to do with our venting.

It just reminded us of someone who does all the things we mentioned

in our posts.

As far as your post containing an unconfirmed rumor, you will have

to suffer the slings and arrows from the other guys.

As for serving our country, I didn't mention it in any of my posts

although I did serve but it was boy scout duty compared to what

JetFanFl went thru. Now I don't care if you want to go back and

forth with crap but if you go after him about serving the country

I'll give you more crap than you can handle. So drop that topic.

I believe the first word of her post was "rumor." I don't think she's calling them names for serving their country, I think she's calling them names for jumping on her back because she "wanted to stroke her ego." Anyway, everyone is wrong sometimes, the real jack offs are the ones who wont admit it when they realise they are. Also, a lot of people including me don't even look at the other boards, and we, at least I, appreciate it when stuff like this is spread around, even when it is wrong.

I believe the first word of her post was "rumor." I don't think she's calling them names for serving their country, I think she's calling them names for jumping on her back because she "wanted to stroke her ego." Anyway, everyone is wrong sometimes, the real jack offs are the ones who wont admit it when they realise they are. Also, a lot of people including me don't even look at the other boards, and we, at least I, appreciate it when stuff like this is spread around, even when it is wrong.

Wait a minute. Kelly is a girl???? Didn't know that.

Again I say we were not referring to her post when we took off on

this rant. It was for a certain individual who has all the problems

Fljetfan and I were talking about. There are many other guys on various

boards who feel the same way about this individual.

Archived