WR dept. : E.MOULDS ? ? ~ ~ ~

kelly

The Buffalo Bills have given WR Eric Moulds permission to seek a trade. The disgruntled receiver has two years left on his contract, but rather than take a pay cut he asked to be released. The Denver Broncos have shown the most interest in Moulds, followed by the Kansas City Chiefs, :beer: New York Jets :beer: , Philadelphia Eagles, and New England Patriots. The ten-year veteran is still smart enough to know how to get open. Moulds paced the Bills with 81 catches for 816 yards and four scores last year.

> http://bears.scout.com/2/513095.html

He would never come here......he wants to play for a team that has am actual chance of winning the SB soon. Derived from his bitching about starting Losman instead of Kelly because he didnt want a rookie in their.

In his defence, the guy is getting up there and wants a shot at a SB ring. I wish i could give Ben Roethlisberger his number. ;)

He would never come here......he wants to play for a team that has am actual chance of winning the SB soon. Derived from his bitching about starting Losman instead of Kelly because he didnt want a rookie in their.

That's why I'msurprised they said the Jets are interested in him.

That's all they need is a guy compaining who should be the starting QB.

As it is there is a potential to be controversey with the current situation

without him.

Archived