I have a novel idea!!!

Jetfan13

lets talk about the Jets here, not a head coach thats gone, not a DE thats gone or a C that was released...THEY ARE GONE...THEY ARE NO LONGER JETS... lets discuss the future instead of the past...we are on the right road now, lets let the ghosts rest...

just an idea...

This is NY Jets / NFL Talk.

If you want all your football talk parsed out into neat little packages where you have to visit 3-4 different boards on the same website to read them, there are other options out there.

I like it the way we have it:

Football

Non-football (there are several non-football boards).

The thing is that there are people on both boards already giving grades on the new regime and aquisitions/losses-it's crazy to do now.We still,at the end of March pretty much have no idea what this team is gonna look like in 4 months-by the time TC finally gets here.THAT is an asset going into the draft.I gotta say I feel pretty good about Patrick Ramsey leading us with Chad behind him.Our RB corps is not gonna look like it does now.The Wr's?I think the JMac era might be ending-a big disappointment IMO,in fact I'll bet you that 25 of the guys who were on the roster last season won't be here this year-a good thing IMO

it was just a thought...I don't see the sense in continually bashing Herm & Abe when they aren't our problems anymore...but, whatever....carry on

I didn't see the sense in continually praising Herm either while he WAS here making elementary blunders. I flamed them relentlessly and was a happier man for it.

Archived