Draft Party???

4HCrew

Yeah yeah Bren what are we doing? Get on it girl. The draft is such a fun and beautiful time. Hope is in the air, we all feel good. Basically the Jets haven't screwed anything up yet. Pre-Draft hope...it is all we have!

Ii have 2 bachelor parties in Vegas the weekend of the draft so I have questions (which may be really stupid but what the hell): Is Vegas a good place to be on draft day and has anyone ever spent draft weekend in vegas?

Just to let everyone know, I have never been to Vegas and everything will be new to me so go easy on the "you idiot, Vegas is the best/worst for draft day" comments. Thanks in advance.

For those who want to meet up FRIDAY night in the city I am looking into a hotel for some CHEAP rooms......:cheers: to PRE party at...OR

Saturday morning 7am for those who want to meet at RADIO CITY an actually go in to see our 1st round pick .....OR for those who want to just drink an eat.....

7am Hard Rock Cafe in NYC....

BRENJETSFAN.....Friday -Sunday NYC :wine:

For those who want to meet up FRIDAY night in the city I am looking into a hotel for some CHEAP rooms......:cheers: to PRE party at...OR

Saturday morning 7am for those who want to meet at RADIO CITY an actually go in to see our 1st round pick .....OR for those who want to just drink an eat.....

i may be there,,,i will bring the ham hocks:

pigsfeet.jpg

I`m looking for a room for fri. evening before the draft & ledge is also this will probably be my first weekend out after my knee surgery on 4/12

Archived