Just say no to WR

CoachTsurfing

The lack of WR talent in this years draft is horrible. I wouldn't draft WR at any point in this draft unless one of the very top choices fell to the third round. Even then the top guys might not be worth a third roudn pick. Maybe Jackson from FL if he fell. Are WR corp might not be the best in the nfl, but they aren't horrible either. With the addition of Ramsey if he starts they could be much better. What does everyone else think about the WR's this year in the draft. Anyone know of any standouts I might have missed???

I wasn'ty saying the Jets should take Moss, just that he's a great talent and if he were to fall to rd. 3 then you have to take him, it's a steal. JMO. If the Jets were going to target a WR I'd like to see them grab Brandon Marshall out of UCF on day 2.

I'd love to pick up a guy like Mike Hass, Jonathan Orr or Greg Lee in Round 4 or 5 but there's no way I'd want us, IMO, to waste a 1st day pick on a WR when we already have 4 on the roster and no #1 WR in this draft is out there to me.

The lack of WR talent in this years draft is horrible. I wouldn't draft WR at any point in this draft unless one of the very top choices fell to the third round. Even then the top guys might not be worth a third roudn pick. Maybe Jackson from FL if he fell. Are WR corp might not be the best in the nfl, but they aren't horrible either. With the addition of Ramsey if he starts they could be much better. What does everyone else think about the WR's this year in the draft. Anyone know of any standouts I might have missed???

Who are the best receivers in this draft? Vernon Davis and Leonard Pope, both are tight ends.

Our WR Corps sucks. I know some of you guys think Ramsey is God but he isn't. You give Ramsey a bunch of scrub receivers he won't do much. Garbage in, garbage out.

We should seriously consider getting Davis, Pope, Fasano or even Lewis or Dominique Byrd in this draft. Tim Day looked good in the Senior Bowl and he'll be there in Round 3.

If we hand't of resigned Baker I'd be with you on drafting a tightend on day one. Alot will depend on if we dump Jolley or not. I like the idea of Fasano. I haven't seen him, but the draft site write ups sound pretty good. All I really have to go on as far as the TE. Ramsey and Coles had their best years when they played with each other in Washington. So who knows what will happen. Maybe they can recapture was magic.

Archived