Colts Not Interested In Carr

THE BARON

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I wanted either Carr or Rodgers but preferred Rodgers because of the higher ceiling.

I wanted Carr because of his age. I had seen the "Sign an old HOF'er from Green Bay and cross our fingers" approach before. I didn't like it the first time. 

I think last year it might have worked, the D was better and the Offense was the same meh around the QB. But the moment 8 went down, all of my concerns were validated and the chance of Rodgers being "THE GUY" ended with the snap of his Achilles.

He isn't the same guy now. Its sad. 

4 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I wanted Carr because of his age. I had seen the "Sign an old HOF'er from Green Bay and cross our fingers" approach before. I didn't like it the first time. 

I think last year it might have worked, the D was better and the Offense was the same meh around the QB. But the moment 8 went down, all of my concerns were validated and the chance of Rodgers being "THE GUY" ended with the snap of his Achilles.

He isn't the same guy now. Its sad. 

To me, the reason to want Carr over Rodgers was not having to have Hackett.  Once we had Hackett we had to have Rodgers. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

To me, the reason to want Carr over Rodgers was not having to have Hackett.  Once we had Hackett we had to have Rodgers. 

And they hired Hackett to GET Rodgers. Its the self-eating snake of insanity.