FWIW

3 minutes ago, FactsOnly said:

Window closed :lol:

they have a 26 yr old franchise QB kid

you hype about a battered 32 year old can on the side of the highway nobody else wants to pick up 
delusional fan base 

just DELUSIONAL 

Window's not closed but gets a lot more difficult as Allen's 2023 cap hit escalates to 40M. GM's get creative and there are ways to mitigate the $$ , but usually it means depth takes a hit, and that's why people are talking about the window closing . 

17 hours ago, section314 said:

We are tortured souls as Jets fans. No need to go into details. The Bills loss made me think for a few minutes . For the last 3 years the whole media has proclaimed to the world how great the Bills are, how they are this great team that’s  destined to win the SB. Great coach, generational QB blah blah blah, Yet, in those 3 years, with a ton of home games in the playoffs, they were able to make one, that’s right one, AFC title game. Our misfits, from 2009-11,  playing zero home games made 2 AFC  championship games. Let that sink in for a few. The Bills window is pretty much closed. We may not be as far away as we think. Chins up boys.

Exactly, it is extremely hard to win in the NFL, and fans have unrealistic expectations.

Yeah, I get it, we are starved as a fan base for a winning team, we deserve it, etc etc.  But there is no such thing as entitlement to anything. 

That is why we can't run every player and coach out the door after an absurd short length of time, because the team will never become a winner with that type of mindset.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, JetsRay said:

Exactly, it is extremely hard to win in the NFL, and fans have unrealistic expectations.

Yeah, I get it, we are starved as a fan base for a winning team, we deserve it, etc etc.  But there is no such thing as entitlement to anything. 

That is why we can't run every player and coach out the door after an absurd short length of time, because the team will never become a winner with that type of mindset.

Can we run the owner out the door?

21 hours ago, section314 said:

We are tortured souls as Jets fans. No need to go into details. The Bills loss made me think for a few minutes . For the last 3 years the whole media has proclaimed to the world how great the Bills are, how they are this great team that’s  destined to win the SB. Great coach, generational QB blah blah blah, Yet, in those 3 years, with a ton of home games in the playoffs, they were able to make one, that’s right one, AFC title game. Our misfits, from 2009-11,  playing zero home games made 2 AFC  championship games. Let that sink in for a few. The Bills window is pretty much closed. We may not be as far away as we think. Chins up boys.

I agree with most of this, except the bolded.

They've choked away their opportunities to this point.  They just need a head coach. 

A running game wouldn't hurt either.  They put too much on Josh Allen's plate.

There is multi-tier gap between Mahomes / Burrow and the rest of the QBs.

Guys like Allen and Herbert are often lumped together in that category, but there's a big difference between good, great and greatest.