Flyers Suck

T-Mac

Th puke orange uniforms and Bobby Clarke's toothless empty head have long SUCKED. And this year the Rnagers are taking the Patrick.I don't care what they call it it will always be the Patrick Division.

Th puke orange uniforms and Bobby Clarke's toothless empty head have long SUCKED. And this year the Rnagers are taking the Patrick.I don't care what they call it it will always be the Patrick Division.

Those division names were so unique and cool, and the playoff format within each division was great, especially for rivalries.. Another thing Bettman ruined in his attempt to make the NHL mirror the NBA.

Bugg, whats the name of our division now? The atlantic ocean, atlantic coast division or something? Couldnt tell ya.

• 2 weeks later...
Devils fans are talking trash? The same Devils team taht won't get anywhere close to the Stanley Cup finals?

Hey if we were in that joke division you're we would have 120 points too. Don't bet against the best goalie in the world. Thats the only advice i'll give you.

Hey if we were in that joke division you're we would have 120 points too. Don't bet against the best goalie in the world. Thats the only advice i'll give you.

I wouldn't... if it did happen to be Brodeur. It's not.

And a joke of a division? Uh, did you happen to catch the Wings record outside of that division? Probably not. 36-14-6.

Oh, and as for that "joke of a division"... did it ever occur to you that the Blues, Bluejackets, and Blackhawks have such bad records because they have to play the Wings? Case in point...

Losses to the BH, Blues, and BJs (Western Conference playoff teams)

Calgary 5 losses .583 win%

Oliers- 6 losses .500 win %

Van - 5 losses .583 win %

Nash- 5 losses .791 win %

Sharks- 4 losses .666 win %

Col- 2 losses .833 win %

Dallas- 1 loss .916 win %

Anaheim- 3 losses .750 win %

Detroit - 3 losses .875 win%

Those are the records for all the teams in, or that had consideration, for the playoffs in the West. It looks like Dallas benifited from playing them too. And, don't forget those Predators.

The Wings are balanced, have the best coaching in the league, and all their players are clutch. The Devils haven't been to the finals in a long time. The last time they were there, they lost. The last time the Wings were there, they won. Oh, and it's probably not best to trash talk, unless your team actually accomplishes something.

I wouldn't... if it did happen to be Brodeur. It's not.

And a joke of a division? Uh, did you happen to catch the Wings record outside of that division? Probably not. 36-14-6.

Oh, and as for that "joke of a division"... did it ever occur to you that the Blues, Bluejackets, and Blackhawks have such bad records because they have to play the Wings? Case in point...

Losses to the BH, Blues, and BJs (Western Conference playoff teams)

Calgary 5 losses .583 win%

Oliers- 6 losses .500 win %

Van - 5 losses .583 win %

Nash- 5 losses .791 win %

Sharks- 4 losses .666 win %

Col- 2 losses .833 win %

Dallas- 1 loss .916 win %

Anaheim- 3 losses .750 win %

Detroit - 3 losses .875 win%

Those are the records for all the teams in, or that had consideration, for the playoffs in the West. It looks like Dallas benifited from playing them too. And, don't forget those Predators.

The Wings are balanced, have the best coaching in the league, and all their players are clutch. The Devils haven't been to the finals in a long time. The last time they were there, they lost. The last time the Wings were there, they won. Oh, and it's probably not best to trash talk, unless your team actually accomplishes something.

What exactly have you acomlished? (aside from making one factual error after another) the presidents trophy means nothing. who won the cup last? it's the devils in case you didn't know. you're wrong about us losing the last cup finals we were in so go check your facts. we won the 03 cup (i'm glad you think 2 seasons ago is a long time LMAO) before the lightning won it. i'm glad you don't think brodeur is the best goalie in the world lol whos better? Manny Legace? LMAO the red wings won't even make the finals. 120 points down the drain. And your "best coach in the NHL" should know all about the 03 stanley cup finals.

What exactly have you acomlished? (aside from making one factual error after another) the presidents trophy means nothing. who won the cup last? it's the devils in case you didn't know. you're wrong about us losing the last cup finals we were in so go check your facts. we won the 03 cup (i'm glad you think 2 seasons ago is a long time LMAO) before the lightning won it. i'm glad you don't think brodeur is the best goalie in the world lol whos better? Manny Legace? LMAO the red wings won't even make the finals. 120 points down the drain. And your "best coach in the NHL" should know all about the 03 stanley cup finals.

My bad. I forgot that forgettable final. I was thinking of the finals where they lost to the Avs. Yeah, you may think the Presidetns trophy means nothing, and well, it really doesn't. That's not the point. The Wings are playing their best hockey now. They've gone 18 games without losing in regulation. Why can't you give them respect? Because you're ignorant? Because you can't see anything outside of New jersey? How are the Devils going to score in the playoffs, where games get tighter? How are they going to beat Carolina, Ottawa, Buffalo? Or even Philly? And, who's your coach, exactly? Bab**** has a far superior team now, than that Ducks team that made that finals. All these Devils have is Brodeur, and he won't be winning you anything this year. The East is better than what the Devils have.

And, what other errors did I make? Besides forgetting about that forgettable final? Everything else was a fact. The Wings are just flat dominant. Those teams have the bad records they do because they had to play the Wings 8 times. Sorry sunshine, that's just how it is.

What's wrong with giving the Wings their proper respect? Considering tehy've been downright dominant all season.

Just the fact that you have no idea who the coach of the devils is (he's lou lamoriello who built the devils single handedly and is considered by anyone who knows anything the best GM in pro sports) shows that you have no idea what you're talking about. Every year there are a few teams that have great regular seasons (it's gonna be the red wings and carolina this year) that flop in the playoffs. Aside from having the best goalie in the world the devils have an underrated defense and are getting major production out of Gionta Gomez Elias. They also still have the Madden line which is still the best checking line in hockey. (though i doubt you know who any of those guys are) You don't earn respect in the regular season you do it in the playoffs and the devils have done it time and again with limited rescourses.

Just the fact that you have no idea who the coach of the devils is (he's lou lamoriello who built the devils single handedly and is considered by anyone who knows anything the best GM in pro sports) shows that you have no idea what you're talking about. Every year there are a few teams that have great regular seasons (it's gonna be the red wings and carolina this year) that flop in the playoffs. Aside from having the best goalie in the world the devils have an underrated defense and are getting major production out of Gionta Gomez Elias. They also still have the Madden line which is still the best checking line in hockey. (though i doubt you know who any of those guys are) You don't earn respect in the regular season you do it in the playoffs and the devils have done it time and again with limited rescourses.

So... what you're saying is "Wah! Wah! Give the Devils respect! They're better then everyone! You suck! The Wings suck!" And so on, right? The Devils just aren't that good. Deal with reality.

Oh, and go pick a fight with a Rangers fan. That's who you've got in round one, pal. And try not to pick a fight with someone who knows what they're talking about. Y'know, relevant teams. The Devils aren't a relevant team. I know exactly who John Madden is. He's a poor man's Kris Draper. And, the Wings have earned massive respect in the playoffs. Y'know, where they've won cups.

The Wings have been clearly dominant this year. How can I prove it? 299 goals scored. 201 goals against. That's a 98 goal difference. They're second in both goals for and goals allowed. Don't you get it? Or, the fact that they're back up has been the goalie for a Stanley Cup winner too, bodes well. The Wings have the chemistry, are more than just one line. They have three number one scoring lines. They have 8 players with 20 or more goals. 4 players with 80 or more points. But, don't let the facts get in the way of your arguement of the Wings suck.

So... what you're saying is "Wah! Wah! Give the Devils respect! They're better then everyone! You suck! The Wings suck!" And so on, right? The Devils just aren't that good. Deal with reality.

Oh, and go pick a fight with a Rangers fan. That's who you've got in round one, pal. And try not to pick a fight with someone who knows what they're talking about. Y'know, relevant teams. The Devils aren't a relevant team. I know exactly who John Madden is. He's a poor man's Kris Draper. And, the Wings have earned massive respect in the playoffs. Y'know, where they've won cups.

The Wings have been clearly dominant this year. How can I prove it? 299 goals scored. 201 goals against. That's a 98 goal difference. They're second in both goals for and goals allowed. Don't you get it? Or, the fact that they're back up has been the goalie for a Stanley Cup winner too, bodes well. The Wings have the chemistry, are more than just one line. They have three number one scoring lines. They have 8 players with 20 or more goals. 4 players with 80 or more points. But, don't let the facts get in the way of your arguement of the Wings suck.

I think you're the one whos crying for respect not me. LOL @ poor mans Draper thats fine the Devils are used to people giving us no respect we just go out there and win. Your goal diferential is just another product of playing in a joke division the devils have been playing good teams in their division all year and even the pens are more dangerous then any of the garbage that you play on a constant basis. You DON'T know what you're talking about. You didn't know who won the 03 stanley cup and you didn't know who lou was. That shows you know nothing about any team besides the red wings. I didn't say the wings suck but they arn't going to win the cup this year. Good job bragging about having icelander reject Chris Osgood by the way. You do realize that i watch the best goalie in the world play every day right?

I think you're the one whos crying for respect not me. LOL @ poor mans Draper thats fine the Devils are used to people giving us no respect we just go out there and win. Your goal diferential is just another product of playing in a joke division the devils have been playing good teams in their division all year and even the pens are more dangerous then any of the garbage that you play on a constant basis. You DON'T know what you're talking about. You didn't know who won the 03 stanley cup and you didn't know who lou was. That shows you know nothing about any team besides the red wings. I didn't say the wings suck but they arn't going to win the cup this year. Good job bragging about having icelander reject Chris Osgood by the way. You do realize that i watch the best goalie in the world play every day right?

You watch Kiprusoff? Wow, that's something. I didn't even know you knew where Calgary was!

And, sorry for not knowing anything about the Devils. I don't get any Devils games here. I only get what's on OLN, Red Wings games, and what's on CBC. You know, Hockey Night in Canada. I really don't pay much attention to the Eastern conference, outside of Toronto, Montreal, and Ottawa.

Now, you say the Pens are more dangerous than Chicago, St. Louis, and Columbus. Did it ever occur to you that they're not that good because they have to play the Wings a combined 24 times? Just to let you know, sunshine, those three teams have a winning record against your division. It's true, go look it up. Your team plays in an inferior conference with inferior talent. Those are the facts. The West is that much tougher. And, the Central may be the third strongest division in the West, but that makes them the third strongest in all of hockey. Oh, and to let you know, the Wings have a 34-15 and 6 record against teams not from Columbus, Chicago, and St. Louis. They're flat out dominant. They have been since before the Olympic break. They're a machine. And you're giving them no respect what so ever.

The ignorance on this board, towards the Wings, is disgusting. You claim to know hockey, and yet, you know nothing. I know who Lou is. Forgive me for not knowing who the coach of the Devils is. Last I checked, it was a revolving door. Pat Burns, Robbie Ftorek, Larry Robinson, and Louie. That covers the coaches of the past ten years, right? All I know is this, you come on here, talking your crap about how the Devils are going to dominate everyone. Well, where's the proof? Beating an injured Flyers team? Here's the proof. As it lines up, right now, they're playing the Rangers, probably the best match up for them. They'd lose to Carolina. They'd lose to Ottawa. They're two games above .500 on the road, where they'll be playing most of their games. Yeah, they're relatively hot. Relative to Detroit, San Jose, and Calgary. Yes, Martin Brodeur is one of the top goalies in the league. He's not the best goalie on the planet. Miikka Kiprusoff is, hands down.

Who's bragging about Chris Osgood? I mentioned that the Wings back up has won two Stanley cups. While he may not be as consistant as Kipper, he's a damn good back up. And he's won before! That's the main point! And he was a Wing before he was an Islander. So, he's kind of a Wing.

So yeah, everything you tried to throw at me? It's crap. You've got nothing. And, don't ever try and say I don't know hockey. Sorry I don't have the time to spend watching games every night. I don't have Center Ice. I don't have the time, or the chance to see everyone. But, I have seen enough teams to know that the Wings are rolling right now. I've seen all the teams in the West. None of them stack up. And considering the Least is weaker, that's just more to the fire.The Wings are a machine. Just like in 1997, 1998, and 2002. The rest of the league should be scared.

Kiprusoff is having a good year but Broduer has been the best goalie in the league for 11 years and thats not changing anytime soon. How do you know we'd lose to carolina? we beat them the last 2 times and we have a HUGE advantage in net? the sens? we've beat them twice this year and have had their numbers for years? You're clearly a total homer who knows nothing about any other team besides the redwings. You have no idea about the devils or who we'd beat in the playoffs. Thats ok we'll see what you have to say when your beloved wings get bounced while the devils (who have won 10 in a row by the way) are making a cup run.

Archived