Jets sign S Adrian Amos

The Packers drafted some late round forgettable safety to replace Amos, the other safety D. Savage is a proven Bust. They didn't think Amos was better than those 2 now. He was great his first 3 years but lost 2 whole steps last year. Adios amigo. The Jets never would have signed him if Clark hadn't blown out his knee. Amos played FS mostly and got burned a LOT, when you lose steps they don't come back which is why the Packers didn't want him back at any price. He's going to need a jetpack.😁

• Thumb Down 1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Yes you do.  One of the very biggest determiners in winning games is turnover differential.  Teams that win the turnover battle win 70% of the games.

Last year the jets faded down the stretch in part because we got a whopping ONE turnover in our last 6 games.

Frisco had like 20 in their last 7 games  (Thus Brock purdy is a hero)

You must get turnovers.

My post was a joke. I don’t actually expect our corners to go out there with pencils trying to erase opponent WRs!

Watching Sanchez, Geno, Sam, and Zach all these years, I fully grasp the importance of turnover differential. Unfortunately I don’t think prime Ed Reed is available this offseason. 

14 hours ago, Starr said:

The Packers drafted some late round forgettable safety to replace Amos, the other safety D. Savage is a proven Bust. They didn't think Amos was better than those 2 now. He was great his first 3 years but lost 2 whole steps last year. Adios amigo. The Jets never would have signed him if Clark hadn't blown out his knee. Amos played FS mostly and got burned a LOT, when you lose steps they don't come back which is why the Packers didn't want him back at any price. He's going to need a jetpack.😁

Ironically the Ravens were going to sign him to replace Clark. So here we are…